Thanks Elam - Great Bronco Career!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Elam - Great Bronco Career!

I just wanted to start a positive appreciation thread for one of the longest tenured Broncos in history.

So, Thank you Jason Elam for the great games, great kicks, and great memories.

I you #1, and good luck on your future endeavor!

I will miss Jason.

I seriously like grew up watching him as my kicker that I would always brag about...

It will suck seeing him in another jersey, but at this stage of his career.. if he's happy then I am happy for him.

Comment

I was teased for a long time because he was always my favorite player. I always felt like I could count on him if the game was on the line.

You will be missed as a Bronco Jason!

Comment

He'll go down in NFL history as one of the greatest kickers to play the game. I had hoped he would finish his career as a Bronco, but wish him luck with the Falcons.
        The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

I agree Tned. I really wanted him to finish his career in Denver. I got nothing but love for Elam and wish him luck in Atlanta.

Comment

Im gonna miss not having Elam out there,he was clucth like Elway.

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator View Post
              He'll go down in NFL history as one of the greatest kickers to play the game. I had hoped he would finish his career as a Bronco, but wish him luck with the Falcons.
              No reason why he still can't.............when he decides it's time to call it a day, offer him a 1 day deal the same as we did when Steve Atwater retired.......

There's not many players that would be worthy of that honour, but Elam's just as worthy as Atwater was, IMO
              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
              You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Georgia boy has to go to college way over in Hawaii, hits the big time in Denver, got some Super Bowl rings and the prodigal son returns to Georgia.

"What a long strange trip it's been".

Best of luck Jason.

Thanks for the memories !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Yeah...deep down Elam will always be a Bronco! So when he does decided to hang them up we should trade for him so he can retire as one!

Good luck Elam!

-Joe
                  To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Wow!

I dont know what the Broncos are thinking. they should have done everything possible to keep a top flight kicker like Elam. He has won more game for the Broncos then any kicker I can think of. BAD move Shanahan!!!

Comment

I am sad....I wanted to see his name on the Ring of Fame in the stadium.

Team loyalty is a thing of the past, we all know that. It is hard to be a loyal fan to any of my favorite teams anymore when people come and go at the drop of a hat.

Elam, may the Lord be with you as you head back South. (sigh)

Debbie

Comment

Big Mistake!!!!

Mike Shanahan is stupid for not resigning him hes know for doing stupid **** like this and it sucks to see ELAM go like that after 15 seasons its gonna come back to him when we play the Falcons watch. But other than that Jason you will be missed a kicker like you will always be remembered hope to see you in the Hall of Fame!! Plus with the longest field goal in NFL history and the games he won for us last year Shanahan is dumb.

Comment

Sweet revenge!

I had a wild dream last night. Matt Prater misses a 25 yarder to beat the Falcons. Jason Elam beats the Broncos in overtime, in Denver, with a 42 yard field goal. I guarantee you every person in Mile High will be on their feet applauding Elam, even though the Broncos lose. Class act Jason. God speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jgregg06 View Post
                            I dont know what the Broncos are thinking. they should have done everything possible to keep a top flight kicker like Elam. He has won more game for the Broncos then any kicker I can think of. BAD move Shanahan!!!
                            they did, they offered him what they thought was a fair tag to keep him as a bronco so he could end his great run as a bronco..But they felt he wanted to much....he will always be remembered as a bronco in my heart and I wish him luck as a falcon I will keep a eye on him.....

ps:: dont wish for this this season:: scores 20-21 bronco's are winning this amazing game 2 ticks left on the clock and here comes elam for a game winning 52 yard FG attempt its up up up its good elam has done it again so many times in his long run he has won the game but for the falcons this time shanny dont let this one bite you in the butt.....

Comment

Thanks Elam - Great Bronco Career!
                              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Working...
                              X