No announcement yet.

Thanks Elam - Great Bronco Career!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the 15 years of great memories. Very few kickers leave a team as well liked and with as many people wishing them luck like you are now!! You'll always be #1 in our hearts Jason, and Good Luck in Atlanta....... (except when you play against us!!)

Comment

We'll miss you Elam!

Best of Luck in ATL

Comment

Originally posted by 22cannon View Post
        We'll miss you Elam!

Best of Luck in ATL
        Yep, best of luck, except when we play Atlanta in '08. On that day, I would like to see Elam set the record for most missed FG's in a game.
        The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Yes the Broncos Should have resigned him.

Jason. Thank you for dedicating so many years to the Denver Broncos it will be hard to replace you not only as a kicker but a leader.
          CMack
          http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=2042165

Comment

Elam will definately be missed! I hope he does well in atlanta except when we play them.

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
              No reason why he still can't.............when he decides it's time to call it a day, offer him a 1 day deal the same as we did when Steve Atwater retired.......

There's not many players that would be worthy of that honour, but Elam's just as worthy as Atwater was, IMO
              Fully agree. He is a true Bronco legend.

Comment

I can see it now...

Time running out... Elam gets ready to attempt the game winner...

What?!?! he takes his jersey off... and he has... a DENVER JERSEY UNDER! Elam purposely misses the field goal and everyone on denver jumps elam to celebrate!!!

nah but seriously i'm gonna miss elam... he is a bronco forever

Comment

I am going to really miss that Elam. He was really good and now hes gone. Good Luck Elam! We Are Going To Miss You
                  Go Broncos!!

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
                    I can see it now...

Time running out... Elam gets ready to attempt the game winner...

What?!?! he takes his jersey off... and he has... a DENVER JERSEY UNDER! Elam purposely misses the field goal and everyone on denver jumps elam to celebrate!!!

nah but seriously i'm gonna miss elam... he is a bronco forever
                    LOL I love the "pro wrestling" slant to the above scenario. Good job...

Denver fans will definitely miss Jason Elam.

Comment

Working...
                    X