Slick move by Griffin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slick move by Griffin

On that video clip of training day 3, Griffin pulled a pretty slick move, spun away from a tackle abd jetted to the right. Looked awesome.

I thought Q looked good. I thought Lelie made Middlebrooks look like the scrub he is with the one hand catch.

Comment

man, i gotta get me some high speed internet, can't really watch all the videos with stupid dial-up...

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Well, his name is OklahomaSooners....

Comment

Where's Johnson?
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Slick move by Griffin

Originally posted by OklahomaSooners
            On that video clip of training day 3, Griffin pulled a pretty slick move, spun away from a tackle abd jetted to the right. Looked awesome.
            Omg that was nuts!!!!! But we gotta wait to see what Tatum can do before we bow down to Griffin.
            sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Slick move by Griffin

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
              Omg that was nuts!!!!! But we gotta wait to see what Tatum can do before we bow down to Griffin.
              Sounds reasonable to me.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Re: Re: Slick move by Griffin

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                I wonder if there are any other players at camp? The only one you are ever concerned about is Griffin. As I said, it apparent that you think Sooners first Broncos second.
                i think Griffin n watts need reconition tho
                [iMG]

Comment

im just saying there goin 2 be upcomin stars on the team
                  [iMG]

Comment

i liked that one handed grab by Lelie

Comment

Also a question?

How the f*** are you getting this bs about "That to me says that he thinks the only good players come out OU, that just isn't realistic." Now that is some bs because I have never made such a statment. Yes I am a huge fan of QG, so sue me. I make a compliment on a move QG makes and you have to bash me. You know what kiss my white a** and have a great day BTW Go Broncos.

Comment

All good and play

Comment

So is Griffin the only Bronco you like? He's the only one talk about.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Really?

Wow to bad. I really dont know where you are trying to take this Sooner thing TX. Well actualy I do but give it a break it isnt working. To try and say that I think players are good just because they went to OU is ignorant. Yaeh college level I am a Sooner fan. So you dont like the Sooners I can tell. Who gives a crap. This is the NFL level, it doesnt have anything to do with the Sooners. Yes Griffin went to OU. That is not what gave him the talent just because he went to OU. He is just a talented person. As with Steven Jackson, Jones, and Bell. It doesnt have anything to do with OU as a college. So to me, it just makes you sound like a moron abd a huge one. Pick one post where I have ever said a player was good because he went to OU. Never have I said that and that is why your a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                              So is Griffin the only Bronco you like? He's the only one talk about.
                              who cares maybe he likes him
                              [iMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X