X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    He said he didn't take hard and that he understood. But that over now time get to work, hopefully the finger doen't keep him out of practice.
    jigga wha?

Leave a comment:

• Maverick
    replied
    oh c'mon.. college rivalries are for college. move on.

Leave a comment:

• Seto
    replied
    I hate Tatum and anyone else that comes from OSU.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

BOOMER SOONER all the way

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by Maverick
    yeah, exactly. business is business, and when you have people in charge of you -- trying to get you (and themselves) a higher salary, no doubt it will take a while. Its just the name of the game, Im just glad Bell was trying his hardest to get back into the game ASAP.

He definitly didnt deserve to get boo'd.
    He said he didn't take hard and that he understood. But that over now time get to work, hopefully the finger doen't keep him out of practice.

Leave a comment:

• Maverick
    replied
    yeah, exactly. business is business, and when you have people in charge of you -- trying to get you (and themselves) a higher salary, no doubt it will take a while. Its just the name of the game, Im just glad Bell was trying his hardest to get back into the game ASAP.

He definitly didnt deserve to get boo'd.

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    Originally posted by Maverick
    I read an article today quoting bell as telling his agents to hurry up cause he wanted into training camp. I mean, you can only do so much -- the agents are going to be agents. I dont hold it solely against Bell.
    Yea, like this part:

But Bell couldn't do that. Every hour -- or even every half-hour, as he recalled Saturday morning -- he'd call Jeff Griffin, his agent, "just trying to find out what's the problem and hold-up."

Bell's representatives advised him to ignore news reports. But he couldn't avert his eyes from the doings at Dove Valley.

"They told me to stay away from all that and just wait until everything's taken care of," Bell said. "Of course, I watched the news and read the newspaper."

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Re: Re: wow

Originally posted by broncos4ever
    As many have said he has not even proved himself in the NFL, so why is he holding out?
    Because the running back drafted two spots lower than him got $200,000 more than the Broncos were offering him. I'm not saying it's right, just that he had 200,000 reasons to think really hard about his contract offer. Water under the bridge...

Leave a comment:

• Maverick
    replied
    I read an article today quoting bell as telling his agents to hurry up cause he wanted into training camp. I mean, you can only do so much -- the agents are going to be agents. I dont hold it solely against Bell.

Leave a comment:

• broncos4ever
    replied
    Re: wow

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
    I wrote that post right before I found out about the finger. They did not say break, or hairline break, they are saying Fracture, which describes multiple breaks. Could be no good for broncs. Of course, Bell, he gets to sit in the hospital counting his fresh 1.74 million samolis while he heals.

See everyone, just that last sentence in this quote shows others are rankled about the hold-out of Tatum.

I will cheer for Tatum, but the way he allowed his agent to work the Broncos does not give me a great feeling of respect for him

If he would have got the contract done without worrying about the money then I would have much greater respect for him. As many have said he has not even proved himself in the NFL, so why is he holding out?

Leave a comment:

• PAINTERDAVE
    replied
    wow

I wrote that post right before I found out about the finger. They did not say break, or hairline break, they are saying Fracture, which describes multiple breaks. Could be no good for broncs. Of course, Bell, he gets to sit in the hospital counting his fresh 1.74 million samolis while he heals.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Re: Yaeh

Originally posted by OklahomaSooners
    plus TXBRONCO might get his feelings hurt if they keep booooing him.
    No but you would if Griffin doesn't become the starter. I would bet you break down and cry like a baby.

Leave a comment:

• OklahomaSooners
    replied
    Yaeh

plus TXBRONCO might get his feelings hurt if they keep booooing him.

Leave a comment:

• broncos4ever
    replied
    Re: Re: I said it on another board

Originally posted by Javalon
    Any Bronco fan should cheer if Bell has success, not get quiet. If people are going to hold a grudge because he held out three days or not like the guy if he happens to beat out their favorite running back... Ah, whatever. I, for one, will cheer on Bell, Griffin, or whoever is totin' that football for touchdowns.
    I was there and I did not BOO. I did not like the Booing but I did understand why they did BOO, because of the hold-out that happened.

I hope Bell can do well in Denver and this can be put behind him. I also will cheer for anyone the Broncos decide to play because I want the Broncos to win and have a good season.

This thing with Bell did rankle me a little though, because it seemed for a little money he was throwing away his chances of starting for the Broncos when the door was wide open, and I believe at this time has been partially shut.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Re: Re: I said it on another board

Originally posted by Javalon
    Any Bronco fan should cheer if Bell has success, not get quiet. If people are going to hold a grudge because he held out three days or not like the guy if he happens to beat out their favorite running back... Ah, whatever. I, for one, will cheer on Bell, Griffin, or whoever is totin' that football for touchdowns.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Re: I said it on another board

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
    C. Success will quiet the peanut gallery

Leave a comment:

Working...
X