Bells first day... Sad day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bells first day... Sad day...

I hope Tatum has the same attitude as CP. CP was truly a stud, I was watching games last year of him just dancin', gave me such a hard laugh. He's got that "gangsta" attitude, it's awesome. He's always dancin' and havin' fun, kinda makes me mad that we traded him, but I like Champ so it's like nothing to me, I just want Portis' attitude again. And Portis' big 59 yard runs too.
    sigpic

STFU, kid. Just yesterday you were crying and whining because Tatum Bell hadn't signed yet. Now you say you hope he has the same attitude as Portis because Portis "dancin'" makes you laugh. Do you even realize how gay you sound?

Comment

Re: I hope Tatum.

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
      I hope Tatum has the same attitude as CP.

i think we found out that he did with the hold out

Comment

Bells first day... Sad day...

On Bells first day of practice with the pros he fractured his finger

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=3008
        sigpic

Comment

too late...another thread on it

Comment

Originally posted by Orangetoedsloth
            STFU, kid. Just yesterday you were crying and whining because Tatum Bell hadn't signed yet. Now you say you hope he has the same attitude as Portis because Portis "dancin'" makes you laugh. Do you even realize how gay you sound?

Did you relize how gay you look? I was frustrated, like every other Bronco fan was.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Orangetoedsloth
              Back off the kid, he knows a good dancer when he sees one. Besides, he is enthusiastic, and I enjoy his young perspective. I am only 31, but some ppl on this board act like old farts. Stop the drinking HATERADE

Comment

why the hell would you want tatums attitude to be like c-pos???

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
                  but some ppl on this board act like old farts.
                  you talkin about me?...

LOL

Comment

If read his posts closely what DB seems to be saying is that he hopes Bell has the same sort of swagger on the field.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                      If read his posts closely what DB seems to be saying is that he hopes Bell has the same sort of swagger on the field.
                      oooo, i dont read things closely...LOL, i dont know, i really like Q's attitude, i mean...you wont see Q walkin aroun the sideline wearin a championship belt

Comment

oooo, i dont read things closely...LOL, i dont know, i really like Q's attitude, i mean...you wont see Q walkin aroun the sideline wearin a championship belt

Comment

EXCATLY! WE HAVE A WINNER! Like in the pro bowl, Clinton just got up and ran into the goal post that was hilarious.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                            too late...another thread on it
                            They were posted on the same minute, and I have a link so what!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                              EXCATLY! WE HAVE A WINNER! Like in the pro bowl, Clinton just got up and ran into the goal post that was hilarious.
                              i thought he did that by accident...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X