Bells first day... Sad day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EddyMac87
    you might have had a minor fracture or a minor break (its the same thing)...or just jammed it...
    coaches said it was a fracture. I was like so how long am I gonna be out for, and the coach looked at me, thinking I was trying to pull something and he's like... GET BACK IN THERE BOY!
    sigpic

Comment

Fox 31 news just said Bell would be out indefinitely. They also said it was a bad break of the middle finger.

More information to come hopefully...
      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Fox 31 news just said Bell would be out indefinitely. They also said it was a bad break of the middle finger.

More information to come hopefully...
        Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
          you need to learn how to catch
          considering I got 57 catches last year at TE
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
            coaches said it was a fracture. I was like so how long am I gonna be out for, and the coach looked at me, thinking I was trying to pull something and he's like... GET BACK IN THERE BOY!
            cause it was a finger....

i broke my elbow a year ago...doc came up to me, said that i had a pretty big FRACTURE in my elbow....so i go... but i can play in the game monday right? he laughed and said, you cant play for 6-8 weeks with a broken elbow....

fracture is another name for broken...i've broke 4 fingers, my wrist, elbow, and a foot....so im pretty sure

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
              considering I got 57 catches last year at TE
              pretty good, td's? yards?

how many games did yall play?

Comment

Without Bell-Screwed?

Well without Bell do you think were screwed? Or do you think Garrison/Anderson/or Griffin can hold it?
                sigpic

Comment

y does evre1 think bell is so good he hasnt played a down yet n of course Q n Anderson will carry the load but Q will play way mre
                  [iMG]

Comment

Originally posted by GriffinRB22
                    y does evre1 think bell is so good he hasnt played a down yet n of course Q n Anderson will carry the load but Q will play way mre
                    Sorry that I took that pic from your sig, but I really had to rep for Q.
                    sigpic

Comment

Q has started all of one game that doen't mean he can or cannot be the starter.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

for real..have you seen this kid in his interviews..geez..just another portis..perdicting that he's gonna win rookie of the year, 2000 yards...I like his running style but that attitudes has got to go..besides he's not even going to play this year...Q and Hearst are going to take care of it...
                        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
                          I think Garrison will give us the same shot at glory that Terrell gave us! I have really high hopes that his career is gonna be reborn here in Denver, hes too good to lose the starting job, maybe if bell was a veteran instead of a rookie hed give him a nice challenge but Anderson and Griffin in my mind wont pose much threat to Garrison, sure he's older and many say hes here only for leadership but I thats b.s. I think!
                          Yeah, I really think Garrison is capable of getting work done like Terrel did. He sets a high standard, and is proven. The question is... Is he to old?
                          sigpic

Comment

Most of us are basing it on his college career! He has alot of potential, I know it was only collegiate but how else does one get into the NFL.
                            excatly.
                            sigpic

Comment

I still say hearst is gonna win the starting job but I wouldnt count Tatum out because down the road this season, hes good enough to squeeze in there and take the job if someone was to get hurt! Hopefully not but you know what I mean.
                              But what about his finger?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                                for real..have you seen this kid in his interviews..geez..just another portis..perdicting that he's gonna win rookie of the year, 2000 yards...I like his running style but that attitudes has got to go..besides he's not even going to play this year...Q and Hearst are going to take care of it...
                                I didn't read that. I read it was a goal not that he predicted he would.
                                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                                X