Clear All

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied
    I think Bell should just suck it up and play.....I would

Leave a comment:

• OklahomaSooners
    replied
    Im going to school for a P.A.

and a fracture is the same as being broken. There are several types of bone fracture, including: Greenstick - an incomplete fracture in which the bone bends Transverse - a fracture that goes across the bone's axis Simple - a fracture which does not break the skin. Either way a fracture is a broken bone. Just not sure how bad or what type of fracture it is.

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    told ya

Leave a comment:

• Salute
    replied
    Trust me a fracture is a break. They reported Eddie Macs leg as a fracture and you remember how bad that was. My wife and I had this argument when that happened I still laugh at her.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon
    Hey TX, this is what I remember seeing:
    Thanks Jav. That is the quote I remember seeing. I still don't see that as making a grandios prediction. I'm glad he wants to set high standards for himself.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 07-31-2004, 10:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    Hey Prime Time you happen to remember where you read it?
    Hey TX, this is what I remember seeing:
    Quoted from Bell Not Shy About Aiming High

"My goal is to lead the league in rushing," Bell said. "I don't want to come in and just average the minimum and get 100 yards. I want to play hard every game.

"I don't want to just be an Average Joe."

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
    Ur right and thats the way I understood it also!
    Hey Prime Time you happen to remember where you read it?

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by broncofan303
    for real..have you seen this kid in his interviews..geez..just another portis..perdicting that he's gonna win rookie of the year, 2000 yards...I like his running style but that attitudes has got to go..besides he's not even going to play this year...Q and Hearst are going to take care of it...
    I don't know, maybe it's a good thing if he turns out just like Portis. You know, he rushes for back to back 1,500 yard seasons with a bunch of touchdowns, asks for more money, and we trade him off for another Pro Bowler (top 3 at his position) and a second round pick. Sounds good to me.

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    lol good question but I think it will be healed up enough by week 5 if not alot sooner! Hes not Daryl I got a lil owy Gardner now! lol
    Lol true.

Leave a comment:

• broncofan303
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    I didn't read that. I read it was a goal not that he predicted he would.
    it was on paper? I saw him on FSN I think, but yeah he sounded like another portis..drove me insane..

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by broncofan303
    for real..have you seen this kid in his interviews..geez..just another portis..perdicting that he's gonna win rookie of the year, 2000 yards...I like his running style but that attitudes has got to go..besides he's not even going to play this year...Q and Hearst are going to take care of it...
    I didn't read that. I read it was a goal not that he predicted he would.

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    I still say hearst is gonna win the starting job but I wouldnt count Tatum out because down the road this season, hes good enough to squeeze in there and take the job if someone was to get hurt! Hopefully not but you know what I mean.
    But what about his finger?

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Most of us are basing it on his college career! He has alot of potential, I know it was only collegiate but how else does one get into the NFL.
    excatly.

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    I think Garrison will give us the same shot at glory that Terrell gave us! I have really high hopes that his career is gonna be reborn here in Denver, hes too good to lose the starting job, maybe if bell was a veteran instead of a rookie hed give him a nice challenge but Anderson and Griffin in my mind wont pose much threat to Garrison, sure he's older and many say hes here only for leadership but I thats b.s. I think!
    Yeah, I really think Garrison is capable of getting work done like Terrel did. He sets a high standard, and is proven. The question is... Is he to old?

Leave a comment:

• broncofan303
    replied
    Originally posted by GriffinRB22
    y does evre1 think bell is so good he hasnt played a down yet n of course Q n Anderson will carry the load but Q will play way mre

Leave a comment:

Working...
X