Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Camp day 4.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...09&videoID=401

Look at that Lynch hit! Look at that Q juke! Look at that guy on the sideline holding his finger. See if he woulda signed when he was supposed too that wouldn't of happend.
    sigpic

Re: Training Camp day 4.

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
    http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...09&videoID=401

Look at that Lynch hit! Look at that Q juke! Look at that guy on the sideline holding his finger. See if he woulda signed when he was supposed too that wouldn't of happend.

thats was a sick move by Q wasnt it. i am ready for next monday, only 8 days!!!! Q and the rest of the broncos are gonna tear the redskins and portis a new one.

I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

Comment

Al's going to teach Clinton a lesson, that's for sure.
      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
        Al's going to teach Clinton a lesson, that's for sure.
        Portis is only gonna get 5 snaps. But it only takes one to get laid out!
        sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Training Camp day 4.

Originally posted by Qistheman
          thats was a sick move by Q wasnt it. i am ready for next monday, only 8 days!!!! Q and the rest of the broncos are gonna tear the redskins and portis a new one.
          I can't wait either dawg, I can't wait either.
          sigpic

Comment

Heh...
            Brunell's gonna hand him the ball, he's going to see Super Mario in his face. He'll stop and shout 'Ain't there meant to be a 10 foot gap here???' before being levelled.
            sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
              Heh...
              Brunell's gonna hand him the ball, he's going to see Super Mario in his face. He'll stop and shout 'Ain't there meant to be a 10 foot gap here???' before being levelled.
              Lol here it is play by play.

"Brunell has 2 backs in the I form set. He drops back it's a handoff to Portis, he breaks outta one tackle, runs to the outside, and wow...... He thought that was a hole and it was just Al Wilson. Portis is down holding his torso. This may be serious."

2 minutes later the injury report comes on
              "Well this is real bad news for the Redskins. Portis will be out for the season. Doctors say that his injury is a payback hit from Al Wilson. We'll keep you updated."

Then same night of sportscenter
              "And we goto the first game of the preseason- Boomer? Thanx guys. Well as you can see the first play of the game was devastating for the Redskins as Portis will be out for the season. Well lets goto the Broncos on offense, little Griffin gets the handoff now watch this. I'm gonna take a phrase from Stewart Scott as Griffin makes Shawn Springs look silly, then runs over Arrington and just makes Sean Taylor look like a pretzel, and he-could-go-all-the-way TOUCHDOWN BRONCOS! The very next play Jake drops back and finds Lelie in the back of the endzone for an incredible catch."

Just think only 8 more days.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                Lol here it is play by play.

"Brunell has 2 backs in the I form set. He drops back it's a handoff to Portis, he breaks outta one tackle, runs to the outside, and wow...... He thought that was a hole and it was just Al Wilson. Portis is down holding his torso. This may be serious."

2 minutes later the injury report comes on
                "Well this is real bad news for the Redskins. Portis will be out for the season. Doctors say that his injury is a payback hit from Al Wilson. We'll keep you updated."

Then same night of sportscenter
                "And we goto the first game of the preseason- Boomer? Thanx guys. Well as you can see the first play of the game was devastating for the Redskins as Portis will be out for the season. Well lets goto the Broncos on offense, little Griffin gets the handoff now watch this. I'm gonna take a phrase from Stewart Scott as Griffin makes Shawn Springs look silly, then runs over Arrington and just makes Sean Taylor look like a pretzel, and he-could-go-all-the-way TOUCHDOWN BRONCOS! The very next play Jake drops back and finds Lelie in the back of the endzone for an incredible catch."

Just think only 8 more days.
                good shout
                i'm counting the days

Comment

Working...
                X