Super Bowl(s) dvd ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl(s) dvd ?

Anyone know where I can find 32/33 together? The best I could find was seperate.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Ebay probably...I just ordered #32...
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
      Ebay probably...I just ordered #32...

The whole thing?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
        The whole thing?
        Yeah, all of the game on DVD.
        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
          Yeah, all of the game on DVD.
          But isn't that just somebody transferring the game from VHS to DVD? It's not official or made for DVD is it?

If it is, let me know because I wan't a professionally made DVD of those games (or even season highlights).
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I paid $50 for SB32 on EBay about a year ago (videotape).

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

I bought both Super Bowl 32 and 33 on E-bay a couple of years ago. (I don't tape Bronco games anymore since the last one I taped was the '96 AFC semi-finals which they lost to Jacksonville, I guess I am just supersticious). Both games cost me about $10 a piece. Although they are both on VHS they are good quality. Someone's personal recording of the game is all you'll be able to get due to the NFL licensing rights. But hey, I have bought quite a few games on tape on E-bay and have been very pleased.

By the way, I wonder how many people know it's illegal to tape NFL games and then sell them.

Cody J. Esquire
              "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
              "These people need me." Zack Morris
              "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
              "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
              "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
              "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
              "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
              "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
              "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
              "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
              "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                But isn't that just somebody transferring the game from VHS to DVD? It's not official or made for DVD is it?

If it is, let me know because I wan't a professionally made DVD of those games (or even season highlights).
                They do have '97 and '98 season highlight videos if you can find them. I have both. I am pretty sure they did not make them for DVD or I would have them.

Cody J. Esquire
                "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
                "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
                "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
                "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
                "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
                "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
                "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway4King
                  They do have '97 and '98 season highlight videos if you can find them. I have both. I am pretty sure they did not make them for DVD or I would have them.

Cody J. Esquire
                  yeah, I have the same videos. . . as well as a video dedicated solely to Elway that I bought back in '99. Havent really been able to find anything on DVD although Im always on the prowl for those!

Comment

They have 32 & 33 on amazon. Cant remember for how much

Comment

Originally posted by dr0p
                      They have 32 & 33 on amazon. Cant remember for how much
                      Those won't be the entire Super Bowl though. "The Best One Ever" which is Super Bowl 32 is just highlights.

By the way, I too have that Elway video. Man I've watched it so many times its about to melt. I think.

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

from amazon:

super bowl XXXII
                        http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...s=dvd&n=507846

cant find XXXIII

heres the dvd that has last seasons highlights:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...s=dvd&n=507846

Comment

Damn. That is bullsh*t. lol, I will keep looking

Comment