Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
    why do we want pat sims again? we already got thomas and robertson to start
    because robertson hasnt been very good to start with and thomas isnt proven. We were 31st against run last year and we use a system that rotates D-line, so we need a lot of depth.
    sigpic
    Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• GB picked a WR named Jordy Nelson? never heard of him either. my magazine has him as the 15th WR.
      sigpic
      Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
        GB picked a WR named Jordy Nelson? never heard of him either. my magazine has him as the 15th WR.
        yeah *** is going on but true that about pat sims

Comment

yeah *** is going on but true that about pat sims
          i just hope we dont pick someone who isnt a top WR or Sims.
          sigpic
          Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• im set on desean jackson

Comment

im set on desean jackson
              I like him but his negatives scare me
              sigpic
              Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• 3 people left befor eus, and theres 3 wr's i like and pat sims so at least one will fall, i just hope thats who we pick
                sigpic
                Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• actually about 5 WR's i could live with
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• watch the next 3 teams pick most of the good receivers then ill go nuts cuase i need a good madden speed receiver

Comment

• oh man i just thought we might get earl bennet possesion WR from vanderbilt cuz jay has been pushin for him. hope if we do we trade down and get him
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• k 2 teams are left

Comment

why do we want pat sims again? we already got thomas and robertson to start
                          They got Robertson for nothing. He has a bad knee, and as with Kennedy last year, teams don't give up good players for nothing. I would guess Harris will get more playing time than Robertson. In fact, I'd be surprised to see Robertson on the team after training camp. And, we have to keep Thomas out of jail, if he is going to play.

Comment

• San Fran just got some guard ive never heard of, someone good is comin to us
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                              They got Robertson for nothing. He has a bad knee, and as with Kennedy last year, teams don't give up good players for nothing. I would guess Harris will get more playing time than Robertson. In fact, I'd be surprised to see Robertson on the team after training camp. And, we have to keep Thomas out of jail, if he is going to play.
                              who on the green earth is harrris and robertson has missed like 4 games in his career and made plays so wat bad knee?

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                                alright dude we already talked about that a while ago plus marcus hasnt done anytihng bad since we drafted him
                                Last edited by JaysusCutler; 04-26-2008, 05:13 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Working...
                                X