The Official Ryan Clady Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
    welli happy with it, i was afraid jackson woud break inhalf if he got tackled
    yeah and like boomer said in denver and altitude hed weigh less

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
      if u think about it he completes our receiving corps a speed guy is all we needed
      ya im happy with it, now we need DT and maybe LB. punter and kicker later in the draft
      sigpic
      Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
        if u think about it he completes our receiving corps a speed guy is all we needed
        A returner with 4.39 speed, and bench presses 390 lbs. Those guys on ESPN like him.

Comment

• good draft so far i was hopin for clady and royal could turn into a good reciever plus his obvious return skills. Maybe a good DT will drop to the 4th?
          sigpic
          Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• 4th is tomorrow right?

Comment

• 3-7 tommorrow
              sigpic
              Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• wened to trade up maybe use one of our 2 4th's and somethin else to get Pat Sims. Doubt hell fall to 4th round cuz we dont have 3rd
                sigpic
                Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• Great Pick Denver! :d

Clady from BSU is going to help Cutler and Henry out so much!

All offseason I hoped for Offensive Line help and we got it. Clady (6'6 309lbs) was so good he made Ian Johnson (4' 11") have thousands of yards. He's a big boy who can push **** out of the way!

Great pick Denver you did me proud, I'm happier with Clady than I would be with Chris Long
                  sigpic

Comment

• lol
                    when i read ian johnson 4'11 i had to look him up. i can see you ment 5'11.

anyway im also happy with clady

Comment

• Man...

finally after like 3 years of possible BSU prospects, we finally take the guy I recommended...

Clady already has experience with a similar offense, he's used to orange and blue...and he is fast and will get things done for us.

also, why do they only hold the first two rounds and then cram the rest on day two? it would make more sense to have at least 1-3 on day one.....
                      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
                        lol
                        when i read ian johnson 4'11 i had to look him up. i can see you ment 5'11.

anyway im also happy with clady
                        haha me too

Comment

• because last year it went til like midnight the first 3 rounds
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                            wened to trade up maybe use one of our 2 4th's and somethin else to get Pat Sims. Doubt hell fall to 4th round cuz we dont have 3rd
                            Pat Sims is one of the most under-rated players in the draft.

Also, I saw that DeSean Jackson was just drafted. What I heard was that he was "dis-interested" at the Combine, and a lot of teams were scared off. Royal is only .03 slower in the 40, and he has a great attitude. Tries to be a great blocker as a wide receiver!! I like that. He's undersized, like Darrent was, but will be a great returner for Denver.

Comment

• Shanahan has already proclaimed Clady the starter at LT, to whoever said he wouldn't start.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScrubNation View Post
                                Shanahan has already proclaimed Clady the starter at LT, to whoever said he wouldn't start.
                                He can proclaim that Mike Bell is also the starting running back. It doesn't matter.

If he starts, I see him starting at RT while he learns the LT position.

Comment

Working...
                                X