Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
    because last year it went til like midnight the first 3 rounds
    so they think 5 rounds will go quicker than 2? obviously they'll be starting bright and early tomorrow.

Originally posted by ScrubNation View Post
    Shanahan has already proclaimed Clady the starter at LT, to whoever said he wouldn't start.

probably that "getlynched" fellow.....

suck on that buddy
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
      He can proclaim that Mike Bell is also the starting running back. It doesn't matter.

If he starts, I see him starting at RT while he learns the LT position.
      Direct quote from Shanahan...

"He will start at left offensive tackle the day he comes in," Shanahan said.

Comment

• I like the pick, it is a need position we just filled and I think this guy will be good in the pro's.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sco...ryanclady.html

Nice little scouting report...

I like that fact he can play alot of different schemes. He is only a junior so he has alot of up side. If he would of stayed another year he would of been a top 10 pick. Probably closer to the 5-7 range imo.

Good pick, not "sexy" but good athletic prospect, and you win by building up the trenches, not drafting the "sexy" positions(IE: RB, WR, CB, ETC).
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

• I hope he is the next HOF guy just like Raven's starting left tackle. I forgot his name, but Clady is as big as him.
          XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

• Originally posted by The Executioner View Post
            I hope he is the next HOF guy just like Raven's starting left tackle. I forgot his name, but Clady is as big as him.
            Jonathon Ogdon.

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
              Anybody remember January 1, 2007 when Boise State beat Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl? It was the best college football game I've ever seen. And, the criticism, by some, that Clady never faced top college competition, just doesn't wash.
              That alone makes me feel better about Caldy. I remember that game and I recall BSU's OL punching the Sooner DL in the mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by NASH79 View Post
                That alone makes me feel better about Caldy. I remember that game and I recall BSU's OL punching the Sooner DL in the mouth.
                Also he was one of the main blockers who led Johnson into th end-zone on the Statue.
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• I think a strong selling point for Clady, was that he was dominating with fairly poor fundamentals. When the Bronco staff gets a hold of him and does some simple changes like widening his stance, he will only be that much better. I believe he will make an impact before the year is out.

Comment

• Screen shot From Madden 09
                    Say hello to Clady............

Comment

• Lol, love the Madden shot...but that got me wondering, do you think they have enough detail to have the Ring of Fame names up there? Because that would make my day

Comment

Working...
                      X