Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Ryan Clady Thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by NASH79 View Post
    I wonder why Mike Shannan chose Caldy instead of Williams who was more battle tested from playing in the SEC? Could it be because Caldy was thought to be easier to sign than Williams?
    Pre draft is all hype. Nobody gets it right. I dont know why albert wasnt the pick. Hopefully Shanny and co. get it right this weekend.

    Comment


    • #47
      Clady is a much, much better fit for our zone running game than Williams IMO. He is also dynamite pass protector. On top of that Clady said if he could go to any team he would choose Denver! Welcome home Ryan!

      Comment


      • #48
        Shanny stuck to his roots.. and probably will never ever take a RB in the first round while he's a coach in the NFL.

        :clap:

        Comment


        • #49
          Maybe Shanahan stuck to the opinions of people who are actual talent evaluators and took the guy who was the best pure LT in the class.

          That's Ryan Clady. That's what I said four months ago. I said here that if he was there at #12, they'd stick there and take him.

          Right again.

          I win.

          Broncos win.

          Awesome.

          Comment


          • #50
            i hope will be able to pick up Mendenhall, he hasnt been picked up yet, so hopefully he drops low enough for us to grab him
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Csimonma View Post
              i hope will be able to pick up Mendenhall, he hasnt been picked up yet, so hopefully he drops low enough for us to grab him
              yea right...but could you imagine?
              sigpic
              Sig by Blondie79

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Dream View Post
                Maybe Shanahan stuck to the opinions of people who are actual talent evaluators and took the guy who was the best pure LT in the class.
                Exactly. I'm a Michigan fan and I actually think Clady is a better all around LT than Long. He is a guy you plug in at LT and don't worry about for the next 10-12 years.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Jdub55 View Post
                  Woooo hooooo!!

                  Best pick we could have made, clady is an absolute perfect fit for our offense.
                  How is he perfect for our offense when he needs to work on run blocking and thats what we need to improve?
                  GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by NASH79 View Post
                    I wonder why Mike Shannan chose Caldy instead of Williams who was more battle tested from playing in the SEC? Could it be because Caldy was thought to be easier to sign than Williams?
                    The opinions seem to be that he may not be too bright, but he is a natural left tackle with no athletic limtations that most of the others eems to have (even Jake Long against speed). he may be the best against the speed rushers he will see at LT eventually every week. He has worked very hard to be a good LT.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      gay gay gay boring ass pick and even worse he looks like george foster and wil prolly suck like him

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                        gay gay gay boring ass pick and even worse he looks like george foster and wil prolly suck like him


                        Holy crap shut up, isn't it nap time for you 12 year old?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                          gay gay gay boring ass pick and even worse he looks like george foster and wil prolly suck like him
                          yea your right man, we should always go for the flashy pick, thats what works for the lions right?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Blondie79

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            im not really a fan of this pick i really wanted mendnhall or stewart but i know we needed a tackle. theres still hope for mendenhall though.. haha
                            to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                              yea your right man, we should always go for the flashy pick, thats what works for the lions right?


                              Sounds like Al Daivs.

                              Al Davis only takes the flashy height, weight, and speed factors.

                              Forget building a firm foundation to support that flash.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Csimonma View Post
                                i hope will be able to pick up Mendenhall, he hasnt been picked up yet, so hopefully he drops low enough for us to grab him
                                Should we try to trade up for him wouldn't mind getting him. What would it take?
                                WIN, LOSE OR TIE, I WILL BE A BRONCO FAN TIL THE DAY I DIE.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X