My 15 minutes of Fame!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 15 minutes of Fame!

I was fortunate enough to be on a trivia show at last years Fan Fair, with Brandon Marshall. Well, now I am on the Fan Fair page. 2nd picture on page far left.

Just thought it was frickin cool!

Here's the link http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=266
    sigpic

Grats dude that awesome
    Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Comment

jerk. that was my dream lol congrats.
      disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        I was fortunate enough to be on a trivia show at last years Fan Fair, with Brandon Marshall. Well, now I am on the Fan Fair page. 2nd picture on page far left.

Just thought it was frickin cool!

Here's the link http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=266
        NICE!

Thx,
        Joe
        To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I too was in some of the pics in the fan fair...oops it was the NFL 101...but it was not a pretty pic ...*LOL* but it looks like you had fun there!
          Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

Me and a friend was suppose to play that travia game last year during a pre- season game.... and they said we had to be back at 6:30 to play and we had got choosen.... so i came back at 6:25 and they have already started and two people took are place.... me and my friend were not happy

Comment

I had fun even though it was a lot of standing in lines. Still a blast to meet some of our team, and other activities. I'll be there again this year, for sure!
              sigpic

Comment

what was that? your giving cp points to everyone who congradulated you? wow, your a very nice person, jesus loves you.

lol. man, i'll never get to be a bench warmer. does anyone know how many cp points you need?
                disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Thats awesome, i got to meet champ and nalen and some others so i can imagine this was even better getting to interact like that and now on the page. Congrats
                  sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

Originally posted by DaChAmPiShErE24 View Post
                    Thats awesome, i got to meet champ and nalen and some others so i can imagine this was even better getting to interact like that and now on the page. Congrats
                    Yeah, way cool. Bmarsh was down to earth, too. Made it fun.
                    sigpic

Comment

Fan Fair

Flying in from Virginia for my first Fan Fair. Any tips or suggestions on how to maximize my Bronco Experience.

Thank You in Advance.
                      sigpicThanks to Freyaka for the sick Sig pic!!

Comment

Originally posted by VA BroncosFan View Post
                        Flying in from Virginia for my first Fan Fair. Any tips or suggestions on how to maximize my Bronco Experience.

Thank You in Advance.
                        Last year was my first Fan Fair. But, I realized something very quickly. Your going to stand in line. At least you are with other Broncomaniac's. They change the players at the autograph table's every hour or so. So, by the time you get to the front of the line, the player's have changed.

I have heard that some of the other activities they do with player's can be a better way to meet and greet. Rather than standing in the autograph lines. Going to give that a shot this year.

All in all, it's a good time. Just wear comfortable shoes. Go Broncos!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X