whats up with booing Jake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats up with booing Jake

I've got a bone to pic with all the Denver "faithful" out there at the game sunday. This is the third time this year Plummer has been booed. For your info, that just rattles a guy all the more when he feels the fans are looking for the next minor mistake to boo him. It sounded great on TV too you can immagine. You all sounded like a bunch of fair weatrher whiners. Support the team or dont go.

Where were you a few weeks ago?

look here!
    Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

I'll tell you what, the Chiefs looked pretty weak against a lame Oakland team....better be lucky that Phiip Bucanon didn't spoil a possible upset.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
        I'll tell you what, the Chiefs looked pretty weak against a lame Oakland team....better be lucky that Phiip Bucanon didn't spoil a possible upset.
        Please ignore him
        Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

I don't think Plummer deserves a rousing chorus of boos, but that's just my opinion.

As to the comment about Philip Buchanon's unsportsmanlike penalty call, it could mark a return to the Raider style football we all grew to love in the 80s & 90s -- stay close and they'll do something stupid to cost themselves the game.
          Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
            I don't think Plummer deserves a rousing chorus of boos, but that's just my opinion.

As to the comment about Philip Buchanon's unsportsmanlike penalty call, it could mark a return to the Raider style football we all grew to love in the 80s & 90s -- stay close and they'll do something stupid to cost themselves the game.
            Was Buchanon the goat of Chiefs/Raiders game last Sunday? I missed it. Wasn't he also the one that dropped the ball on the return the 1st time you guys played him?

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue
              Was Buchanon the goat of Chiefs/Raiders game last Sunday? I missed it. Wasn't he also the one that dropped the ball on the return the 1st time you guys played him?
              Why yes, as a matter of fact he did muff that punt. But that was a misplay not borne of the stupidity, ego & lack of discipline to which I was referring.

It's funny, but after all this time, I'd made his muffed punt into a devastating hit by our cover guy. Just kidding.
              Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

plummer

It was not plummer's fault that mike shanahan stopped rumming the ball. The bears could not stop the run yet mike stopped it for them. You cannot have play action pass without a good run game.We had that going for us until mike stopped running the ball and we all know that!!!!!!Coaching cost us the game!!!!!!We beat ourself we did not lose this game!!!!
                #1 bronco fan

Comment

Don't boo your team

Fans that boo their home team should stay at home and watch on TV. Support your team and try to lift them up. It's okay to get frustrated, but shout encouragement not boos. Also, the passing would have opened up if Lelie could make a deep catch or if injuries and suspensions hadn't depleted our running game.

Comment

I heard a "SHANAHAN YOU SUCK!" when I was watching it on T.V. If we would've kept running the ball I'm damn sure we would've won. Our defense has lost its core (the linebackers) and isn't nearly what it used to be.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                    - Carl Sagan

Comment

Working...
                    X