No announcement yet.

Orange Mane-ers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw shucks. What a nice thread. Thanks guys. We appreciate you letting us bed down here (well I do anyway).
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
      Aw shucks. What a nice thread. Thanks guys. We appreciate you letting us bed down here (well I do anyway).
      Some of the maners arent fond of our board. They still have great bronco insight, so it's easy to over look. Kaylore you are in class of your own. You guys are always welcome

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
        Nope. I'm a staunch supporter of the man and think he's done an admirable job even though we haven't been back to the SB yet. Have faith!

:thumb:
        You have to support him, he is practically your boss, Lord Mod!!

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
        Whoa, I missed it. Who are you bedding???
        The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

If they could kind a way to keep Bobo off the Orange Mane, it would be perfect. I miss the mane. My day doesn't seem complete with a couple visits to OM.
          Adopted Athlete: Leone Battista Alberti

Claim to Fame: I met the Man who met Andy Griffith

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator View Post
            You have to support him, he is practically your boss, Lord Mod!!

Whoa, I missed it. Who are you bedding???

Then just call me one of his 'yes men'.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
              Nope. I'm a staunch supporter of the man and think he's done an admirable job even though we haven't been back to the SB yet. Have faith!

:thumb:
              Staunch supporter, sarcasm in tact, you merely perpetuated the stereotype.

Unless I am mistaken and your 90% of the time comment, regarding being sarcastic, isn't to be applied here.
              I am Ian from BroncoTalk.net
              Official Member of Team:
              Champ Bailey and Lance Ball.

Comment

Originally posted by CBF1 View Post
                I am a long time V-bulletin user on another site (not football related) and the owner of the site was able to and did set up a seperate forum for "chosen" members to use that is hidden from all other posters not granted access. Kind of a nice touch and it works well for a core group to stay in contact without having to read through some bs that comes up.
                I like this place because I'm positive I have more rep points than you here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post

10 years without a Superbowl? It's almost better than getting there and losing one. Like my father always said, second place is like kissing your sister.

What if your sister is Daisy Duke? What if she is only your 1/2 sister?

Comment

Working...
                  X