Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring the Mile High(oldschool) magic back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring the Mile High(oldschool) magic back!!!

THIS YEAR WE "MUST PROTECT OUR HOUSE!!!"THERE WERE WAY TO MANY WRONG COLORED JERSEYS IN OUR SACTUARY!!!!
    Last edited by LONGMONTJACK; 05-11-2008, 07:07 AM.

There are a lot of "back-homers" that now live in Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by LONGMONTJACK View Post
      THIS YEAR WE "MUST PROTECT OUR HOUSE!!!"THERE WERE WAY TO MANY WRONG COLORED JERSEYS IN OUR SACTUARY!!!!
      Too many wrong colored jerseys as in blue instead of orange.Mile high magic was built on orange Sunday.We need orange Sunday at least once per year to bring it back.

Comment

Originally posted by gaberox View Post
        Too many wrong colored jerseys as in blue instead of orange.Mile high magic was built on orange Sunday.We need orange Sunday at least once per year to bring it back.
        I agree I have always liked the orange jerseys.

Comment

Blue is better than orange

But back to the point of the thread, that AFC Championship game against the Steelers was a disgrace! There were more Pittsburgh fans than Bronco fans at the game...

Comment

Its because people are moving to Colorado not from it.
            sigpic

Comment

blue IS a whole lot better than orange. orange is a great secondary color, navy blue base colors are awsome. plus the seats are blue, so might as well blend in with the surroundings.
              disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Bring back the orange Jerseys!

Comment

We definitely need some magic back. I have always loved the orange Jerseys. Strange that it seems most of the young posters prefer the blue. Orange is just characteristic of old school smash mouth Denver Bronco's football.

It's funny though. The blue jerseys that we were wearing last year kind of brought a symbol of the new team and generation of Bronco's football to be had. It's hard not to see it when the only men in uniform were the youngest players we had. Marshall, Cutler, Doom etc... all were making the plays in the blue.

If Bison deems it necessary to make his 8th post in 3 years to bring back the orange, so do I.

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
                    Blue is better than orange
                    That is a matter of opinion. Orange is my favorite color.

Bring back the Orange!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                      That is a matter of opinion. Orange is my favorite color.

Bring back the Orange!
                      Same here. Everyone seems to hate it...

I think we need to start the orange sundays again. Remember last season? The orange out? I can tell you now, it spread all the way to CA.
                      & the team was amazing!

Comment

At least once a year we need to have a Alt Jersey. I suggest this one:

I love the ORANGE!
                        Adopted Athlete: Leone Battista Alberti

Claim to Fame: I met the Man who met Andy Griffith

Comment

Originally posted by LONGMONTJACK View Post

Untill you can no longer make money on a football ticket, expect ban wagon season ticket holders to sell their tix once things turn during the season.

Comment

Originally posted by no-pseudo-fan View Post
                            At least once a year we need to have a Alt Jersey. I suggest this one:

I love the ORANGE!
                            This is a great jersey. I would love to see them wear it.
                            CMack
                            http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=2042165

Comment

You guys do know that the magic was never in the fans. It had always been Elway who had the magic, the fans only made the magic stronger. The fans are the ones who brought out the magic in Elway, but Elway was the one making the magic. Let's just hope Cutler can bring back the magic, the fans are more then willing to help him get his magic.

Comment

Working...
                              X