Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring the Mile High(oldschool) magic back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kratos_godofwar View Post
    You guys do know that the magic was never in the fans. It had always been Elway who had the magic, the fans only made the magic stronger. The fans are the ones who brought out the magic in Elway, but Elway was the one making the magic. Let's just hope Cutler can bring back the magic, the fans are more then willing to help him get his magic.
    Mile high magic started before Elway. Do you remember the Orange Crush? Yes, Elway brought an electricity. But, the magic started before Elway.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
      Blue is better than orange

But back to the point of the thread, that AFC Championship game against the Steelers was a disgrace! There were more Pittsburgh fans than Bronco fans at the game...

Comment

to be honest. it is not about the colors , its about the fans, and to be honest i noticed that the new mile high just doesnt have that die hard scream till you cant talk attitude anymore. the majority of fans just sit there , and it is pathetic. pat bowlen had a plan when he built this new stadium , and it was to push the diehards out with higher ticket prices , and bring in ten thousand club seats of wine sippers and corperate scum. also i prefer the orange baby.
        sigpicSAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

Comment

The camera dont shake like it use to while watching the Broncos on TV...No team in the NFL had anything like that..

I thought the Broncos played ok @ home last year...5-3 if not mistaking..

I would much rather see 8-0,7-1..I dont ever want to see the Broncos get handed a 41-3 loss @ home ever again..
          Last edited by LarryDean; 05-12-2008, 05:31 PM.
          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Mile High Magic is not entirely the color of Bronco jerseys. Some of it is the Bronco fans that cheer loudly for our team, stomp our feet and scream to confuse the opposing team. The noise level has dropped off the past couple of years and the last three years, one game each year I've been to the wave hardly got started before it died after ten rows in the lower level seats. That is sad because that was always something that was fun that all of us Bronco fans could do together.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardcore Bronco Babe View Post
              Mile High Magic is not entirely the color of Bronco jerseys. Some of it is the Bronco fans that cheer loudly for our team, stomp our feet and scream to confuse the opposing team. The noise level has dropped off the past couple of years and the last three years, one game each year I've been to the wave hardly got started before it died after ten rows in the lower level seats. That is sad because that was always something that was fun that all of us Bronco fans could do together.

QFT i would also add (alot) of the new fans never experienced a orange out back in the day where very single gawd damn fan was standing up on a defensive stand. Si if you're going to sit on your hands and complain about a fan in front of you standing up (supporting his team) stay the **** home and give your ticket to somebody that will use it correctly.

Comment

Ive been saying this for years now, Seem like you all are running out of true bronco fans IN COLORADO. Because our home field advantage sucks now and other team fans cuz easily buy tickets from the bronco fans. Its pretty sad how you can consider yourself a bronco fan but then go sell your tickets, Ive been sick since the AFC Champ game when there was about 15 thousand pitt fans in the stands.........THE AFC CHAMPION GAME!!!! HOW DO YOU SELL YOUR TICKETS TO THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!! But then one of my die hard bronco fans in colorado told me its mostly because of the ticket prices and season ticket holders that are rich upity kids who have no loyalty to the team. Said the die hards cant get tickets anymore. Is that any truth to the die hard bronco fans in colorado?

Comment

Working...
                X