Grade our "NEW" O-Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonny1 View Post
    Ummm, Holland was probably the best and most consistant performer on the OL last year.
    Which is pretty pathetic because he isn't very good.
    sigpic

Comment

B-....................
      KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonny1 View Post
        Ummm, Holland was probably the best and most consistant performer on the OL last year.
        very true
        sigpic

Comment

I would say B.

I really don't think there is any reason to be negative. We had two key injuries at the beginning of the year last year, and both Nalen and Hamilton will be back this year, and we are improving at the tackle position.

I also thought that Kuper played well last year and got some valuable experience. I think we should all expect it to be as good or better than it was at the beginning of the year last year before everyone got hurt.

IMO Holland is an improvement over Dan Neil.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

The future?

Nalen will probably play one more season and then retire. IF that happens, I can see Hamilton sliding to center, Kuper at LG, Clady at LT, Holland at RG and ? at RT. A left side with Clady and Kuper could be nice for several years. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado69 View Post
              Nalen will probably play one more season and then retire. IF that happens, I can see Hamilton sliding to center, Kuper at LG, Clady at LT, Holland at RG and ? at RT. A left side with Clady and Kuper could be nice for several years. Who knows?
              Maybe we can keep Hamilton where he is if we can get Lichtensteiger groomed to take over by then!

Comment

Working...
              X