ESPN Power Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Power Rankings

Well, ESPN released their power rankings. We somehow end up behind the Titans, Redskins, and Ravens. Pretty funny, but we all know how these things go.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerr...on=2008&week=0

This is the second-best team in the AFC West. That is an indictment of the division, not a pat on the back for this team, which has many holes. (BW)

Under the radar.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

We've had recent seasons where we started off in the top 5 preseason rankings and then not made the playoffs. While it's nice to get early recognition, all that matters is your ranking at the END of the season.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
        We've had recent seasons where we started off in the top 5 preseason rankings and then not made the playoffs. While it's nice to get early recognition, all that matters is your ranking at the END of the season.
        My point exactly. I just find it funny how the Titans, Jets, Ravens, Cardinals, Bills, and Redskins come in in front of us. I wanna know how they all come in ahead of without a proven QB, or a running game if your Arizona or Tennessee.

Comment

No big surprise where we are, happens every year.
          sigpic

Every day I grew blinder.
          Thought I was strong,
          Didn't need nobody.
          But the strongest river
          It can't flow up hill.

Comment

The media is retarded sometimes, they just completely disregard how many injuries we had last year.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MnF View Post
              The media is retarded sometimes, they just completely disregard how many injuries we had last year.
              while I do agree with you, our second-string is supposed to be able to step up and fill the roles...

but the heck with it...

NICE SIG BTW!
              Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

ESPiN is a joke

They think Cutler is a terrible QB and not even close to Vince Young, but yet Jay has a very good season, throws 20 TDs with only 14 picks, 3500 passing yards, and 64% completion playing behind a patchwork oline and with a terrible defense and yet hes a bust and Vince and his 9 TDs to 17 INTs are the future of the league even though anyone who knows a thing about football will tell you Albert Haynesworth singlehandedly won games for Tennessee last season.

Dont listen to their garbage. I like that the Broncos are being berated and treated like crap. Shanny thrives when the hate is focused on him at full force (2005).

Comment

thats a joke!!

so not only do they think we will not improve, they think we've got much worse!

and there's no way detroit deserve to be 4th from bottom, there ranking was even more stupid then denvers.

but these ppl are normally wrong so its not important.

Comment

you think it is bad for the broncos? Read this about the lions ouch:

"QB Jon Kitna says it will be a disappointment if the Lions don't win 10 games this season. Perhaps he doesn't realize Detroit hasn't won 10 games since 1995"
                    Goal Line Blitz - It's not a game, It's an addiction.... Proud owner of the Mile High Gladiators and GM of the Mile High Mustangs

Comment

Originally posted by rovolution View Post
                      ESPiN is a joke

They think Cutler is a terrible QB and not even close to Vince Young, but yet Jay has a very good season, throws 20 TDs with only 14 picks, 3500 passing yards, and 64% completion playing behind a patchwork oline and with a terrible defense and yet hes a bust and Vince and his 9 TDs to 17 INTs are the future of the league even though anyone who knows a thing about football will tell you Albert Haynesworth singlehandedly won games for Tennessee last season.

Dont listen to their garbage. I like that the Broncos are being berated and treated like crap. Shanny thrives when the hate is focused on him at full force (2005).
                      i don't mind ppl given the titans accolades, they deserved it.

they were better then us last year.
                      they had a better D last year.
                      they had a better running game last year (when our men went down)

BUT if ANYONE says that young has been better or even close to cutler then they are talking complete bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yeah but i hope cutler plays better this year (not saying he did bad last year either) he did kind of get made fun of on south park...

(a few seasons ago)
                        Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Atleast they put us on the list.

Better then the AFC west preview when they didnt even talk about us.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe View Post
                            My point exactly. I just find it funny how the Titans, Jets, Ravens, Cardinals, Bills, and Redskins come in in front of us. I wanna know how they all come in ahead of without a proven QB, or a running game if your Arizona or Tennessee.
                            who said arizona and tenessee? between some injury prone guy that is more fit for some male modeling place than football who can't win a starting job to a bag boy and a QB who throws about twice as many INTs as TDs, they don't have much of a passing game either.

buts still...... the jets, the F***en jets. are ranked higher then us. the F***en jets.
                            disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                              i don't mind ppl given the titans accolades, they deserved it.

they were better then us last year.
                              they had a better D last year.
                              they had a better running game last year (when our men went down)

BUT if ANYONE says that young has been better or even close to cutler then they are talking complete bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Titans were not better then us last year. They finished 7-9, 2 games ahead of us, and we snuffed the **** out of them. Had Chicago and GB gone the way it should have, we would have had their spot, so I dont give them any credit. They got worse this offseason IMO and they have Young at QB. Young =/= Cutler. Not even close.

Comment

Working...
                              X