Orange Jerseys this season...PLEASE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mile-High-Magic View Post
    If it was up to me, we would have never given up on the orange and blue from the 80's. We should start a petition for them to be worn once this season.
    I 100% agree, no question about it. Never liked the new ones in the first place, and I may never like them. The only positive thing about the new unis is they won 2 Super Bowls the first two years they wore them!

Comment

i like the ones with the blue on the sleeves. it looks awesome on my Xbox360 so they should look awesome in real life. i also like the 1997 ones with the D logo.

the newest uniforms are my favorite though. seriously it is awesome and other teams have started using the same design. we are fashion experts.
      --Representing the Broncos in the 605-- Adopted Bronco: Gerell Robinson

Comment

I love the old unis and i love the new unis but I definetlly like the idea of sporting some alternates or some throwbacks in the near future. How do u think the fans can let Shanny and Bowlen know that it would be a good idea. Plus why dont the Players ever wear Orange long sleeves instead of White like Bly does during OTAs and Training camp that looks nice.

Comment

Pat wont roll them out, the last time we wore them we lost to Oakland.
          sigpic

Every day I grew blinder.
          Thought I was strong,
          Didn't need nobody.
          But the strongest river
          It can't flow up hill.

Comment

Come to think of it, they haven't requested to use the throw-back jerseys huh?

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Please for the love of God and Mile High Magic,wear orange at least once if not 2-3x per year.Please

Comment

I would love to see the orange jerseys

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                  They should wear them at least once or twice. Wear them in a game where they would normally wear the ugly blue on whites.

The blue on blue are worse than the blue on white!!!

Comment

I'd like to see all of these worn in the '09-10 season for the Golden Anniversary. Even the original, ass colors.

Originally posted by Lynch Mob72 View Post
                    Pat wont roll them out, the last time we wore them we lost to Oakland.
                    And we pretty much got swept by them last year in the current uniform (we did not deserve the win in Denver). What does this prove?
                    sigpic

TZ

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                      The blue on blue are worse than the blue on white!!!
                      I totally agree. Blue on blue is ugly. Bring back the orange!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bison View Post
                        I totally agree. Blue on blue is ugly. Bring back the orange!!
                        i agree to but i think the blue jerseys are way better then the orange and i like the current logo better then the D logo. i don't know, maybe it would be different if i started watching back in the orange crush days, but that logo might have been the reason i liked denver in the first place
                        disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

do you know how rediculous all orange jerseys would look?
                          sigpic

Comment

I've always hated the new uni's.

I am a orange and blue jersey fan of the 70's to mid 90's.
                            They shouldn't have changed them.

But this was discussed at length a couple of years ago, and the reversionists lost the vote.

Comment

Originally posted by #28 View Post
                              Last year, when I came in and tried to get the Orange Crush bandwagon rolling, I was informed that the uniforms a team will wear week-to-week is decided even before the season starts. So much for that. But here we are, with a new season looming, and its time to let Bronco brass know that what this team needs is some acknowledgement of a proud tradition.

At this point, I don't even care which Orange Crush we get--the alternate orange one that is otherwise identical to the current one, the real Orange Crush jersey, whatever. Just wear the orange for once. Its been years. Come on.

Do me a favor and don't come in here with "when they wear orange, they lose" or something like that. I'm so sick of that. Those decades we wore the Orange Crush and were an elite team say otherwise...k?
                              IMO, the orange uniforms suck. The only thing worse would be matching them with those crazy socks the Broncos used to wear.

I like the blue with orange highlights.

Sometimes traditions are dropped for a reason. Ugly uniforms qualifies IMO.
                              You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

I like the new logo a lot, but the old one was good too. I liked it because it had synergy with the statue of the rearing bronco on Mile High Stadium.

Back to the orange jerseys... whenever we come out in those it just feels like something special is about to happen (no, I don't mean losing to Oakland).

Comment

Working...
                                X