If you could change ONE thing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could change ONE thing....

for the Broncos before the season starts, what would it be? It doesn't necessarily have to deal with the roster, but I was wondering. As previously said, it is a little slow right now and I thought this might be entertaining. I would try to bring in more LBs I think. I was gone for a week after the draft, did someone get Erin Henderson or Ali Highsmith?
    Last edited by Bowie Man; 05-15-2008, 04:58 PM.
    sigpic
    Made by Houshmazode

Okay, this is not a roster change at all... I'd put us in the orange jerseys!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie Man View Post
      for the Broncos before the season starts, what would it be? It doesn't necessarily have to deal with the roster, but I was wondering. As previously said, it is a little slow right now and I thought this might be entertaining. I would try to bring in more LBs I think. I was gone for a week after the draft, did someone get Erin Henderson or Ali Highsmith?:salute:
      Vikings got Henderson

I'd change Our schedule to facing KC every week.
      sigpic
      Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
        Vikings got Henderson

I'd change Our schedule to facing KC every week.
        As fun as it may sound, I think that would get boring pretty quick... CRAP! I gotta stop... there's a section for smack talk... directiosn anyone?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          As fun as it may sound, I think that would get boring pretty quick... CRAP! I gotta stop... there's a section for smack talk... directiosn anyone?!?!
          but it'd run up our stat line and I enver get tired of denver blowing division rivals out.
          sigpic
          Sig by Blondie79

Comment

but it'd run up our stat line and I enver get tired of denver blowing division rivals out.
            I'd throw in the Raiders too. I'd love watching Lynch blow up McFadden, and Doom blindsiding Russell.
            sigpic
            Made by Houshmazode

Comment

I'd throw in the Raiders too. I'd love watching Lynch blow up McFadden, and Doom blindsiding Russell.
              yea, but the raiders might put up a fight! how about 12 cheifs games, 4 raiders games?
              sigpic
              Sig by Blondie79

Comment

yea, but the raiders might put up a fight! how about 12 cheifs games, 4 raiders games?
                Sounds good to me, with that schedule we could go undefeated without any spygate scandals LOL.
                sigpic
                Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Sounds good to me, with that schedule we could go undefeated without any spygate scandals LOL.
                  And we'd be so unprepared for actual opponets, we'll lose in the first round of playoffs lol
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Isn't this rather obvious? Adrian Peterson in orange and blue! He's the number one back in the league in my eyes right now... After a rookie campaign like that and the body that he has, I wouldn't rather have anything else. That man is a freak, he would make us instant deep play off threat contenders.

I can dream right?

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
                      Isn't this rather obvious? Adrian Peterson in orange and blue! He's the number one back in the league in my eyes right now... After a rookie campaign like that and the body that he has, I wouldn't rather have anything else. That man is a freak, he would make us instant deep play off threat contenders.

I can dream right?
                      How about Barry Sanders and Larry Csonka both become 21 years old and invincible to injuries and we combine their bodies for the ultimate skill set?:
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Blondie79

Comment

And we'd be so unprepared for actual opponets, we'll lose in the first round of playoffs lol
                        Maybe since we only play the Raiders for four games, they could play somebody like the Falcons for the other twelve, and then we play the Raiders in the division game. Then, in a freak accident the Texans beat the Colts and we head to the Super Bowl. We then get lucky because somehow the Jets of all people make it there too(think that Vernon Gholston is Superman) and there you go.
                        sigpic
                        Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Maybe since we only play the Raiders for four games, they could play somebody like the Falcons for the other twelve, and then we play the Raiders in the division game. Then, in a freak accident the Texans beat the Colts and we head to the Super Bowl. We then get lucky because somehow the Jets of all people make it there too(think that Vernon Gholston is Superman) and there you go.
                          Its perfect cept for jets are AFC...
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Blondie79

Comment

How about Barry Sanders and Larry Csonka both become 21 years old and invincible to injuries and we combine their bodies for the ultimate skill set?:
                            And that equals.........

TD!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Its perfect cept for jets are AFC...
                              No no no... they get a one game exception and represent the NFC this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X