Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
    Its perfect cept for jets are AFC...
    ARRRRRRGGG. You had to mess up a good thing. I always think the Jets are NFC for some reason. OK, it's the Rams and Chris Long instead.
    sigpic
    Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Change the playbook. More 4-receiver sets, receiver screens, have alridge line up at tailback, then go in motion and line up in slot or wr position, send him deep. This offense needs some new wrinkles.

Comment

lower ticket prices and FREE PARKING at all games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        i'm a BRONCO'S fan !:go:

Comment

Marshall not getting hurt

Comment

more 2 tight end sets power football throwing the underneath passes to Hillis, graham, and scheffler
            sigpic

Comment

how about we resign sam adams and clone him so he plays every position but then we enject him with 15 different steriods so that hes got dieon sanders type speed and can run a 4.15 dash
              disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

1. I would change the empty back sets we run. For a team that prides itself on running and mis-direction because of the run, we sure empty the backfield often! Dont you think the D has a pretty good idea of what might happen? We emptied the backfield a lot in the last 3 seasons and all the D does is drop back in coverage.

2. I would change our red zone play calling. When we last saw red zone play calls it was run right, followed by run left, followed by run middle which resulted in 4th down and a FG.

3. Flea Flicker! I know it is a gimmick play but we saw how B Marshall can spread the field and Jay can throw it.

4. More deep passes. We started making a lot of deep plays late last season. I hope it continues a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by Cutlers crew View Post
                  lower ticket prices and FREE PARKING at all games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  AMEN!!!! might need to make oh..... a 500,000 thousand seat stadium to confinscate.
                  disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie Man View Post
                    for the Broncos before the season starts, what would it be? It doesn't necessarily have to deal with the roster, but I was wondering. As previously said, it is a little slow right now and I thought this might be entertaining. I would try to bring in more LBs I think. I was gone for a week after the draft, did someone get Erin Henderson or Ali Highsmith?
                    Clone every player so we have backups for the mounds of injuries we are about to incure.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
                      Clone every player so we have backups for the mounds of injuries we are about to incure.
                      boy the training camp positional battles will be a pain in the a**

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
                        boy the training camp positional battles will be a pain in the a**
                        I wish we had that problem last year.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Heres something a little more realistic.

Get Mike Singletary to coach our LB's. This is the same man who coached Ray Lewis and is now molding Patrick Willis into an outstanding LB. Imagine what he could do with DJ.....

Yeah this probably wont happen because he will most likely be a head coach within the next few years but just some wishful thinking.
                          A book I wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
                            Heres something a little more realistic.

Get Mike Singletary to coach our LB's. This is the same man who coached Ray Lewis and is now molding Patrick Willis into an outstanding LB. Imagine what he could do with DJ.....

Yeah this probably wont happen because he will most likely be a head coach within the next few years but just some wishful thinking.
                            are you suggesting that cloning isn't realistic?!

Comment

BMarsh would completely heal and be 100%
                              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo View Post
                                BMarsh would completely heal and be 100%
                                srry, that doesn't qualify as a change. bmarsh is gonna heal.

Comment

Working...
                                X