If you could change ONE thing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
    srry, that doesn't qualify as a change. bmarsh is gonna heal.
    we hope he does anyway. I've never seen anyone get back to 100% after that type of injury. My brother in law did the same thing a few years ago and he still doesn't have full use of his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
      How about Barry Sanders and Larry Csonka both become 21 years old and invincible to injuries and we combine their bodies for the ultimate skill set?:
      Heck if we are going to dream ,dream big I want TD back at his prime .

Comment

Off season threads SUCK!!!:doh:
        sigpicCheck out "Broncos song" on youtube. Unless you are a judge in the Broncos Country Talent Search.

Comment

Originally posted by nashmanzl View Post
          Off season threads SUCK!!!:doh:
          Actually, that is quite the opposite. You suck.

Lol. Jk. Giving a hard time.

But, back on topic. If I could change one thing....

I would change the location of the stadium to right across the street where I live in NM, so I could tailgate every game.

Comment

I'd trade champ to the packers lol The change would be to get some form of big fat plug for that dline that can actually play a little. Need to give those linebackers (in saying that i mean just dj lol) some room to move and make plays.

Comment

Originally posted by packersl View Post
              I'd trade champ to the packers lol The change would be to get some form of big fat plug for that dline that can actually play a little. Need to give those linebackers (in saying that i mean just dj lol) some room to move and make plays.
              And by Champ, you mean Foxy, right?

That would be ridiculous. But, then again. Your name is packers. That means you are a packers fan. Which would mean that you would of course want the best BEST CB in the league.

Comment

If I could have anything?!?!?!

I would want Lynch, Champ, and Nalen to become 6 years....YOUNGER!!!!! and somehow have that heal Al Wilson and have him come back and solidify our Defense again!!!

....But thats only a dream

oh, and get elam back and make him 6 years younger too. Drea, team right there!!!!
                Winner of the 2012 Broncomania GM game

Comment

Originally posted by KozmicKlown View Post
                  And by Champ, you mean Foxy, right?

That would be ridiculous. But, then again. Your name is packers. That means you are a packers fan. Which would mean that you would of course want the best BEST CB in the league.
                  lol. Harris I think isnt going to be on much longer, Woodson is allright, But they need a speedy guy in the secondary that they really really lack.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
                    lol. Harris I think isnt going to be on much longer, Woodson is allright, But they need a speedy guy in the secondary that they really really lack.
                    Yeah im not that much of a homer, champ bailey is by farrrr the best corner in the league. Woodson and harris are both getting on hopefully they can keep up with this bump and run. Hopefully Pat Lee is that corner that can come in and claim the nickle.

Thankfully we have very fast, athletic safeties.

Comment

change for the better

I believe i would have been more aggresive in the free agent market. we could have done more to tighten up our shoddy defensive play last year. True we had alot of injuries and rookies learning, but i think a big name middle LB would have been great so we could move DJ back over, hopefully he guy from seattle will be really good in a starting role.

Comment

There are 2 things I would change........

1st I would want to throw away the McDonald's bag for Brandon lol Stupid bag..... Cause you know it's the bags fault lol

2nd Sign Jason Elam......

Comment

ufa by a players name= couldn't start

Originally posted by buckinbronco78 View Post
                          I believe i would have been more aggresive in the free agent market. we could have done more to tighten up our shoddy defensive play last year. True we had alot of injuries and rookies learning, but i think a big name middle LB would have been great so we could move DJ back over, hopefully he guy from seattle will be really good in a starting role.
                          Means his own team wouldn't start him, better to build through the draft like Goodman said in last interview.MLB check out this Larson kid they drafted, new with a lot of potential.

Comment

First thing is I would bring in the best General Manager you could find, and I would strip Mike Shanahan of all duties other than Head Coach. Because as a coach he is one of the best in the NFL, as a front office man, he's pretty low on the ladder.

Second thing is I would go back and wrap Marshall in bubble wrap 6 inches thick for the whole off season.

Third thing is instead of trading for Robertson, I would have used a combination of trading players, and future draft picks to move up into the 2nd round 2 more times and picked up Trevor Laws and Dre Moore. (I don't have to work the details it's a hypothetical.. lol)

And Lastly I would hire Rod Smith as the teams Wide Receivers coach.

Comment

Originally posted by packersl View Post
                              Yeah im not that much of a homer, champ bailey is by farrrr the best corner in the league. Woodson and harris are both getting on hopefully they can keep up with this bump and run. Hopefully Pat Lee is that corner that can come in and claim the nickle.

Thankfully we have very fast, athletic safeties.
                              I'm glad you're not like a couple guys I know. They say "Champ Bailey gets burned so many times, he's overrated", and the same with Bly now. I won't go into other positions.
                              sigpic
                              Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
                                Heres something a little more realistic.

Get Mike Singletary to coach our LB's. This is the same man who coached Ray Lewis and is now molding Patrick Willis into an outstanding LB. Imagine what he could do with DJ.....

Yeah this probably wont happen because he will most likely be a head coach within the next few years but just some wishful thinking.
                                You know, Shanny is gettin up there, we could offer Singletary either the LBs coaching job or D-coordinator and promise him the head coaching job whenever Shanny retires. Just a thought, and I still support Shanny as the head coach.
                                sigpic
                                Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Working...
                                X