X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowie Man
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
    why does everyone like orange jerseys so much?
    I think because they look more old school, but I'm not positive. I personally like the newer unis, but I also think it would be nice to come up with a new orange uniform.

Leave a comment:

• broncos1997
    replied
    Originally posted by TONYTZ7 View Post
    Now that would be cool.
    why does everyone like orange jerseys so much?

Leave a comment:

• TONYTZ
    replied
    Oh ya

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Okay, this is not a roster change at all... I'd put us in the orange jerseys!!
    Now that would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• miguel_fdz92
    replied
    For TD to have never messed up his leg

Leave a comment:

• NVBroncfan
    replied
    Bring back kubiac as OC and let him use the whole play book.

Leave a comment:

• Trench777
    replied
    Lets see...time shifting & genetic splicing aside;

1: Make Gary Kubiak an offer he cant refuse, to be our Lifetime O-Coord & heir apparent as Head Coach.

2: Go to a "4 down" philosophy where we do not punt unless we are inside our own 35 yd line or the yards-to-go are greater than 15.

I will gladly settle for a Special Teams that doesnt show up to the stadium in the short bus, however. Oh...on that note...

3: Stealing Devon Hester.

T777

Leave a comment:

• #1BroncosFan!
    replied
    i think benard berrian would have been a good fit for us...along with someone like calvin pace..we need one of those LB/DE type guys..and fanaca would have been nice 2 lol so basically just have the same offseason like the jets lol yeah im not 2 high on our FA pick ups this year...

Leave a comment:

• blue diamond
    replied
    I'd make the offense no huddle, all the time.

ALL THE TIME.

This would increase pt production by at least 7 pts per game.

Leave a comment:

• Bowie Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
    Heres something a little more realistic.

Get Mike Singletary to coach our LB's. This is the same man who coached Ray Lewis and is now molding Patrick Willis into an outstanding LB. Imagine what he could do with DJ.....

Yeah this probably wont happen because he will most likely be a head coach within the next few years but just some wishful thinking.
    You know, Shanny is gettin up there, we could offer Singletary either the LBs coaching job or D-coordinator and promise him the head coaching job whenever Shanny retires. Just a thought, and I still support Shanny as the head coach.

Leave a comment:

• Bowie Man
    replied
    Originally posted by packersl View Post
    Yeah im not that much of a homer, champ bailey is by farrrr the best corner in the league. Woodson and harris are both getting on hopefully they can keep up with this bump and run. Hopefully Pat Lee is that corner that can come in and claim the nickle.

Thankfully we have very fast, athletic safeties.
    I'm glad you're not like a couple guys I know. They say "Champ Bailey gets burned so many times, he's overrated", and the same with Bly now. I won't go into other positions.

Leave a comment:

• Zoo Crew
    replied
    First thing is I would bring in the best General Manager you could find, and I would strip Mike Shanahan of all duties other than Head Coach. Because as a coach he is one of the best in the NFL, as a front office man, he's pretty low on the ladder.

Second thing is I would go back and wrap Marshall in bubble wrap 6 inches thick for the whole off season.

Third thing is instead of trading for Robertson, I would have used a combination of trading players, and future draft picks to move up into the 2nd round 2 more times and picked up Trevor Laws and Dre Moore. (I don't have to work the details it's a hypothetical.. lol)

And Lastly I would hire Rod Smith as the teams Wide Receivers coach.

Leave a comment:

• olgrouch
    replied
    ufa by a players name= couldn't start

Originally posted by buckinbronco78 View Post
    I believe i would have been more aggresive in the free agent market. we could have done more to tighten up our shoddy defensive play last year. True we had alot of injuries and rookies learning, but i think a big name middle LB would have been great so we could move DJ back over, hopefully he guy from seattle will be really good in a starting role.
    Means his own team wouldn't start him, better to build through the draft like Goodman said in last interview.MLB check out this Larson kid they drafted, new with a lot of potential.

Leave a comment:

• Utah#1Broncofan
    replied
    There are 2 things I would change........

1st I would want to throw away the McDonald's bag for Brandon lol Stupid bag..... Cause you know it's the bags fault lol

2nd Sign Jason Elam......

Leave a comment:

• buckinbronco78
    replied
    change for the better

I believe i would have been more aggresive in the free agent market. we could have done more to tighten up our shoddy defensive play last year. True we had alot of injuries and rookies learning, but i think a big name middle LB would have been great so we could move DJ back over, hopefully he guy from seattle will be really good in a starting role.

Leave a comment:

• packersl
    replied
    Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
    lol. Harris I think isnt going to be on much longer, Woodson is allright, But they need a speedy guy in the secondary that they really really lack.
    Yeah im not that much of a homer, champ bailey is by farrrr the best corner in the league. Woodson and harris are both getting on hopefully they can keep up with this bump and run. Hopefully Pat Lee is that corner that can come in and claim the nickle.

Thankfully we have very fast, athletic safeties.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X