Who's Gonna Be #2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Gonna Be #2?

I'm gonna take a crack at doing a poll thread, so let's see how it goes. Who do you think is going to be the #2 receiver? Vote on the poll. Also comment on which receivers will make the roster and which will be cut. Thanx
    Keary Colbert
    21.30%
    Darrell Jackson
    65.74%
    Sammie Parker
    4.63%
    Eddie Royal
    3.70%
    Brandon Stokley
    4.63%

I think Sammie Parker has the biggest chance to get cut

He's going to battle with Glenn Martinez for #5 receiver

Comment

i said colbert just because i think it is a toss up but colbert is the better blocker
      sigpic
      "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

i voted sammie parker...

he is going to fly in under the radar and make us all crap ourselves
        Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

All the news recently has been about DJax. But there is a reason we went after Colbert so early in free agency, and are paying him A LOT more than both Jackson & Parker combined. I think the coaches feel that there is some untapped potential with him & he has the biggest upside. I believe the coaches want him to win and with the amount of $ he is making compared to everyone else who is competing for the #2WR spot...well he will get every opportunity. I dont have a preference as long as whoever does win the spot comes in and produces as a #2 should! This should be one of the best training camp battles we have had in awhile, and I for one am looking very forward to it!
          sigpic

Comment

I picked Jackson to start, he has the better history. Colbert has the better upside though and is a more complete player.

Clifford russell most likely to be cut
            sigpic

Comment

D-Jack will be our #2

Comment

I voted Colbert, but I think it's a tossup between him, Djax, and Royal.
                sigpic
                Made by Houshmazode

Comment

I voted Jackson, hes the only one who has proven that he can play at a high level. Colbert might be a better receiver but he hasnt proved it yet, but who I want to make the #2 more than anyone else is Royal (I know its not likely)

Comment

Jackson (for now) has the best shot at the #2 WR spot, but anything can happen during the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie Man View Post
                      I voted Colbert, but I think it's a tossup between him, Djax, and Royal.
                      Royal is too small to take the beating at the number two spot. Like Stokely he will be slot, and since Stokely is one of the best slot receivers in the NFL, Royal will collect splinters when the offense is on the field unless Stokely is hurt. His best opportunity to make a difference will be as a return man.
                      You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

I voted Colbert because I'm very optimistic about him...

If Jackson becomes the #2 man thats cool with me...I only want whats best for the team..I don't decide that all I can do is speculate.

I would also think that Jackson will have a easier time adjusting to the offense more so then Colbert.I think that playing under Cutler will bring the best out of both Colbert and Jackson.He can get the ball to them in a hurry and they better be ready.

I think Martinez and Parker will battle for the last spot ...With Martinez getting the boot..
                        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

jackson has the inside track because of past overall production but i really think if colbert comes to play he will be our number 2 he has a very decent skill set for number 2 and with the right motivation and coaching which i think we will be able to give him, he will take the 2 spot......

and yes all you haters fire away about how far off i am and how i am a horrible fan because i dont know what im talking about.....lol

but dont be mad when we roll with Marsh, Colbert, Stokely for 1,2,3

Comment

#2 - reciever

I believe Colbert will start opposite Marshall because his upside is more than any other reciever here besides Royal and he is a rookie. Royal will be our slot reciever in the near future. Colbert is very unselfish has good speed and blocks very well. He compliments Marshall the best I believe. Jackson will get time and reps there also but Colbert will win the fight .

Comment

Originally posted by rogue719 View Post
                              Royal is too small to take the beating at the number two spot. Like Stokely he will be slot, and since Stokely is one of the best slot receivers in the NFL, Royal will collect splinters when the offense is on the field unless Stokely is hurt. His best opportunity to make a difference will be as a return man.
                              I don't think size will be an issue since he is strong, I just don't know if he's good enough to beat Colbert and Djax for the #2. If he is a slot he'll get more than splinters, because most likely he'll be the #4 guy! That means he'll either have a LB, S, or the 4th CB covering him, and he should make mincemeat out of them.
                              sigpic
                              Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Working...
                              X