X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(ten letters thing)

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
      Hate to bust everyones bubble, but Torain loved to put the ball on the ground at Arizon and I do belive its becausse he runs upright.
      McFadden put the ball on the ground a ton at Arkansas too, but that doesn't mean his coaches can't coach him on how to better hold on to the ball. In case you haven't noticed with college players, their talent and/or bad habits doesn't always translate to the NFL.
      Originally posted by Soldier96B
      i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by Wanobe View Post
        This guy is a beast reminds me a lot of TD and No I'm not sting he is
        I live in AZ and got to see a lot of him was damn good behind a bad O-line so imagine what he could do behind a great one!
        Where about in Glendale do you live? That's where I grew up...graduated from Mountain Ridge High School and my dad lives in Sonoran Mountain Ranch.
        Originally posted by Soldier96B
        i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Will be interesting. The rookies will be fun to watch this preseason.

****erson is not allowed. What about *****? I don't want to get blocked, but I think that language can be manipulated to have a different meaning. So innocent words like:
          stick sword branch rocket missle tent pole log tree boat ship
          car truck pump nossil etc

Can all be used in a way less then orginally intended. But if I can call a mule an ass but not Phillip rivers a (female dog) there is something wrong with this world. What should I call a male chicken? Gamecock is more than likely blocked.
          Last edited by no-pseudo-fan; 06-03-2008, 09:00 PM.
          Adopted Athlete: Leone Battista Alberti

Claim to Fame: I met the Man who met Andy Griffith

Comment

I pre****t that Torain is nothing like Eric ****erson......

Comment

Torrain Private Workout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfU-U...eature=related

First off, I'm sorry if this has already been posted. Anyway what does everyone think?

Comment

I personally haven't seen this so thanks for posting it. I really like what I see, hopefully he can work his way up to being the starter this year or next.
                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Cons: Runs to up right

Pros: Great footwork, Pretty damn good Hands, Nice burst, Big guy, Pretty shifty for his size

Im sorry but this guy will be our starter this year if he shows that he can block. Shannhand did it agian at the RB posistion, one thing this group of coachs can do is pick a RB.

Comment

Originally posted by PaperBagBronco View Post
                    Cons: Runs to up right

Pros: Great footwork, Pretty damn good Hands, Nice burst, Big guy, Pretty shifty for his size

Im sorry but this guy will be our starter this year if he shows that he can block. Shannhand did it agian at the RB posistion, one thing this group of coachs can do is pick a RB.
                    you havent even seen him run a single play in an NFL uniform, but you are predicting him the starter?
                    sig pic removed by mod staff.
                    we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

Looks good out of his breaks, another one of those big guys that needs to learn how to get their pad-level down to be dominate in the NFL!

I think him and Young will be the main 2 backs fighting for carries this year!

Comment

I can't understand how hard it is for these young backs to just get their pads down, AP is the same way, I'm not saying AP isn't a stud, but he would absorb alot less punishment if he would just run lower to the ground!

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed View Post
                          Where about in Glendale do you live? That's where I grew up...graduated from Mountain Ridge High School and my dad lives in Sonoran Mountain Ranch.
                          Oh well I don't live in glendale anymore forgot to change it lol I'm in tempe now about 2 miles from ASU

Comment

Drills are great and all... but why don't we wait and see the kid in pads with a NFL linebacker chasing him before getting too excited?
                            "You can't take the sky from me..."
                            ------
                            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

LJ runs upright...........hes pretty good

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
                              2) Devin Thomas
                              4) Frank Okam
                              4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
                              2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
                              4) Frank Okam
                              4) Beau Bell

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
                                you havent even seen him run a single play in an NFL uniform, but you are predicting him the starter?

Yup

You act as if we have at LT, TD, or LJ in the backfield already. Last I checked we didn't. The kid will get a shot at playing time and if he can block worth a damn starter is well within his grasp.

Comment

Working...
                                X