Torain runs upright.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
    If Young doen't have an above average camp Torain might have 35 a game.

Believe it or not Mke did not cut Henry becouse of missed meetings,arguments, He even madea comment "as soon as I heard Selvin say 2000 we cut Henry right there" Just joking of course but the fact is ...Torain will be the starter week 3 and we wont need a running back for the next 8-10 years. I can't wait for those of you that just saw on u-tube and pictures you have to see this kids vision it's scary, Young bounces to the outside way to much, .Torain one cut through the hole... He has the type of feet like TD no heistation... BOOM through the hole next thing you know he's on the second level...G O O D
    Torain isn't getting anywhere near 35 a game, and he won't start at all barring injury, IMHO.

If Young doesn't have an above average camp, in moves Michael Pittman, who is the current #2, in front of Torain.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoo Crew View Post
      So is Pittman.
      Pittman isn't a young late round draft pick. That's the only thing that matters in Denver's system. See Terrell Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
        Torain isn't getting anywhere near 35 a game, and he won't start at all barring injury, IMHO.

If Young doesn't have an above average camp, in moves Michael Pittman, who is the current #2, in front of Torain.
        wow wow slow down. did someone say 35 a game? you do realize that 416 carries is the record for the season right? and 35 times 16 is........560 carries for the year. enough said.

torain will be lucky to get 15 carries a game.
        Last edited by broncos1997; 06-05-2008, 10:31 PM.
        disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
          wow wow slow down. did someone say 35 a game? you do realize that 416 carries for the season right? and 35 times 16 is........560 carries for the year. enough said.

torain will be lucky to get 15 carries a game.
          someone said 35 through the first 2-3 games.
          sigpic
          Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
            Pittman isn't a young late round draft pick. That's the only thing that matters in Denver's system. See Terrell Davis.
            Pittman will see the field, I think he will have a specific role, short yardage type, obvious passing downs (for blitz pickup and dump offs). I don't think Pittman will take too many carries away from the youngsters, but he will contribute.

Comment

Yea

I think that Torian will be a great running back for us he ran hard in college until he got hurt, but i think they should have drafted Jamal Charles instead of Torian I hope that Ryan proves me wrong during the season

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
                wow wow slow down. did someone say 35 a game? you do realize that 416 carries for the season right? and 35 times 16 is........560 carries for the year. enough said.
                Yes, someone said that.

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                  someone said 35 through the first 2-3 games.
                  yeah but cutler vs. elway said 35 per game if selvin doesnt do good in preseason or something.
                  disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Working...
                  X