Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm being dead serious name anther d-line

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm being dead serious name anther d-line

    better than ours? Take in account we have just added Robertson and Moss...


    This is what you have...Robertson and Thomas ----Dummer and Moss on the Edge...

    6 count them 6 dt's and de's that your goung to be swopping in and out.

    I know the G-men are stacked but Stra might retire...

    I am really being dead serious when I say I wouldn't take any other line than ours...

    Maybe Minny, but after that WHO?
    sigpic Adopted By:

  • #2
    Minnesota and NYG.

    Comment


    • #3
      this is BS dude, sorry, another person thinking aloud who happens to start another thread that spams the forum

      maybe we should have a chat room?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
        better than ours? Take in account we have just added Robertson and Moss...


        This is what you have...Robertson and Thomas ----Dummer and Moss on the Edge...

        6 count them 6 dt's and de's that your goung to be swopping in and out.

        I know the G-men are stacked but Stra might retire...

        I am really being dead serious when I say I wouldn't take any other line than ours...

        Maybe Minny, but after that WHO?
        I don't know maybe Houston's or New England's hell maybe even the Bills.

        Comment


        • #5
          London you didn't name one...And i mentioned Minny,and the giants
          sigpic Adopted By:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
            London you didn't name one...And i mentioned Minny,and the giants
            And I named them as definite. Unlike you.

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh yeah also the Jags

              Comment


              • #8
                New England plays a 3-4 No fair... and the BIlls
                sigpic Adopted By:

                Comment


                • #9
                  maybe if your going off of potential. In reality, no one on our line(besides maybe elvis) has done anything worthy of being considered the best. Until they prove something, they do not even belong in the same sentence as the best d-line.
                  Signature for rent.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Jags with Groves at a wopping 250pd De and Spicer on the down who else ummmmmm Henderson I'll give you him...Harvey is an undersized Moss want-a-be
                    sigpic Adopted By:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
                      Jags with Groves at a wopping 250pd De and Spicer on the down who else ummmmmm Henderson I'll give you him...Harvey is an undersized Moss want-a-be
                      Actually Harvey weighed more than Moss until Moss put on the weight so you can say that Moss is a Harvey want-a-be. Oh yeah I think the Jags still have Reggie Hayward

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm talking P O T E N T I A L and who you would take in there place... at this point were really on the up on the D-line... Crowder will be a back-up for ****** sake...
                        sigpic Adopted By:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                          Actually Harvey weighed more than Moss until Moss put on the weight so you can say that Moss is a Harvey want-a-be. Oh yeah I think the Jags still have Reggie Hayward
                          Shhh.......let him live in his world of Orange Colored Glasses

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ex Bronco , about 65 years old
                            sigpic Adopted By:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
                              I'm talking P O T E N T I A L and who you would take in there place... at this point were really on the up on the D-line... Crowder will be a back-up for ****** sake...
                              No he'll start. Jarvis Moss and Tim Crowder will end up being starters. Maybe not this year but when Ekuban retires or if he's cut. Dumervil and Engleberger can't beat either of them out.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X