No announcement yet.

Come on Guys/Gals......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing I remember from Watts is one game where there was like 13 seconds left and Jake Plummer through him the ball right next to the sideline but instead of going out of bounds he fought for yards but the thing was we didn't have any time outs and we lost because we didn't get a chance to kick the field goal.

Well actually I lied I do remember him doing pretty good for a year but then I never heard of him after that until I saw that the Giants had released him.

Comment

Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
      its none of your buisness who i am but for the sake of your question I am the man that is telling you to go hide under a rock

watts was a beast when he first came out, but this was before he started not being able to catch the ball his nerve damage in his hands was getting progressively worse not better which is why he had a very hard time catching the ball correctly as time went on, hence his decline and his fall from being a beast which he was at one point i never said when i just said he was.

Perhaps some reading comprehension would aid you????
      You missed the point. When I said "Who are you?" it was in response to your previous line to another poster about "who are you to be telling yada, yada, yada." You were as guilty of telling people what to post in that case as he was. (Didn't you have a comment in your post about reading comprehension? Self-identify, much?)

No, Watts made some very solid catches and was quick enough to get some yards after the catch - when he made it. That does not a beast make. Please remember my posts about the differences between talent and potential. Watts had tons of potential. He DID catch the ball in practice (or they wouldn't have given him the chance to put the uniform on and play in a game). When given the opportunity to play, he dropped the ball. Why he dropped the ball is irrelevant to the final status of the play - it was incomplete. It hit him in the hands and he dropped it. You can feel sorry for him if you wish. I don't. He got a chance to put on the pads and go play NFL football. There are thousands of college football players who never got that chance. He has a college degree made possible by a successful college football career. If he never plays another down of NFL football, he can go make a decent living, which is more than millions of people who didn't have his potential could do, since they didn't have the money or the ability to play football.

I wish him well and hope the surgery is successful.

As for me, I'm the man instructing you on reading comprehension. Don't take it personally, take it to heart. You will be a more patient poster with others when you do.
      You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rogue719 View Post
        You missed the point. When I said "Who are you?" it was in response to your previous line to another poster about "who are you to be telling yada, yada, yada." You were as guilty of telling people what to post in that case as he was. (Didn't you have a comment in your post about reading comprehension? Self-identify, much?)

No, Watts made some very solid catches and was quick enough to get some yards after the catch - when he made it. That does not a beast make. Please remember my posts about the differences between talent and potential. Watts had tons of potential. He DID catch the ball in practice (or they wouldn't have given him the chance to put the uniform on and play in a game). When given the opportunity to play, he dropped the ball. Why he dropped the ball is irrelevant to the final status of the play - it was incomplete. It hit him in the hands and he dropped it. You can feel sorry for him if you wish. I don't. He got a chance to put on the pads and go play NFL football. There are thousands of college football players who never got that chance. He has a college degree made possible by a successful college football career. If he never plays another down of NFL football, he can go make a decent living, which is more than millions of people who didn't have his potential could do, since they didn't have the money or the ability to play football.

I wish him well and hope the surgery is successful.

As for me, I'm the man instructing you on reading comprehension. Don't take it personally, take it to heart. You will be a more patient poster with others when you do.

actually you didnt read the whole thing i said about who are you i said who are u to tell people how to think??? is he a dictator...i also said he is free to write what he wants but telling someone how to think doesnt make his views the right one i was actually being neutural....

watts was a beast in college and started declining after his rookie year as his nerve issue was becoming worse at one point he was a beast in college i never stated he was in the pros not once.

i also am quite patient when i want but when you dont correctly read what i write and come after it how am i suppose to be patient.....

Comment

Working...
        X