I warned the Broncos faithful last week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I warned the Broncos faithful last week

It was just one game and it was just the Chargers that we beat up on... and the season is over and it has been over for quite some time now... Shanny as dictator needs to go one way or another, give up coaching or give up football operations someone needs to keep Shanny in check...
    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Oz you're starting to sound like Aardwolf. I do agree with one thing you elude to though. Shanny must give up some control, also it is time for Kubiak to move on. I think shanny has too much on his plate and he is hurting the team by not focusing enough energy on actual football
    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by pikman
      Oz you're starting to sound like Aardwolf. I do agree with one thing you elude to though. Shanny must give up some control, also it is time for Kubiak to move on. I think shanny has too much on his plate and he is hurting the team by not focusing enough energy on actual football
      It is just last week all I was hearing was how the Bronc's were going to run the table all the way to the SB...this game I hope brought everyone back down to reality...
      Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

You're absolutely right Oz!

It's just like the lyrics to that AC/DC:

"It's A Long Way To The Top If You Want To Rock n' Roll"

Comment

I guess bronco fans can't be happy...

As bronco fans I guess we are in a catch 22. If we show happiness guys like oz or aardwolf tell us we overreact, if we critize the broncs when we lose we are bandwagoners. How can you root for a team where the fans get critized for every emotion they show. Oz I don't know how you root for teams but I don't stop rooting Untill they are officially out. how did cleveland and the jets get in last year? in the last week of the season.why do you give up so easily? look nobody said it was going to be an easy year but the broncos are one of few teams that has a positive conference record and when it comes to tie breakers thats what counts. Your scaring me your with ultra pessimistic attitude. I would put you with aardwolf but at least you show up whether denver wins or loses.
          Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: I guess bronco fans can't be happy...

Originally posted by bklynbronco
            Oz I don't know how you root for teams but I don't stop rooting Untill they are officially out.

Interesting.

I root for a team regardless of playoff hopes. I just like watching certain teams play. The playoffs are the goal of course, but if denver was 3-8 right now, I'd still be here doing my thing.

I think that Oz just feels that playoffs are probably out of the picture. That's not pessimism, that's an opinion. Pessimism would be "The Broncos will lose all of their games now.....we need a new coach, we need this, we need that...."

Anyway, I think its just a matter of someone's outlook on life, and how much importance they tie to the Broncos.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

Re: I warned the Broncos faithful last week

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
              It was just one game and it was just the Chargers that we beat up on... and the season is over and it has been over for quite some time now... Shanny as dictator needs to go one way or another, give up coaching or give up football operations someone needs to keep Shanny in check...
              Is the season really over,jared? why because of the lost to the bears? It's seems to me that OZ thinks the season was over a long time ago? Is it an opinion?yes. Is it pessimistic?very! we are 6-5 not 4-7,3-8,2-9,or 1-10 we are not out of it. if he wants to give up on the season that's fine but most of us still believe. Ozzy doesn't believe the broncos can win this year jared,he's a pessimst. In my mind the broncos will make the playoffs because the broncos will win the necessary games and mami will falter like they always do. but that just me I'm a optimist. the rest of his statement is his thoughts and opinions about shanny, no prob. the season is over and it's been over, maybe in his half empty glass world. In my half full glass world the broncos still got a chance.
              Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Thanks for the warning!
                Bronco fans gotta always believe, we might not make the playoffs. If thats the case im still going to be a Broncos fan. Every fan that has been following the Broncos for more than 10years has had plenty of tough losses. But we also have alot of great win$
                Broncos forever)
                97-DenverBroncos-98

Comment

quote:
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the season really over,jared? why because of the lost to the bears? It's seems to me that OZ thinks the season was over a long time ago? Is it an opinion?yes. Is it pessimistic?very! we are 6-5 not 4-7,3-8,2-9,or 1-10 we are not out of it. if he wants to give up on the season that's fine but most of us still believe. Ozzy doesn't believe the broncos can win this year jared,he's a pessimst. In my mind the broncos will make the playoffs because the broncos will win the necessary games and mami will falter like they always do. but that just me I'm a optimist. the rest of his statement is his thoughts and opinions about shanny, no prob. the season is over and it's been over, maybe in his half empty glass world. In my half full glass world the broncos still got a chance.

I am not sure why this was directed at me. I never said the seson was over.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

It is just last week all I was hearing was how the Bronc's were going to run the table all the way to the SB...this game I hope brought everyone back down to reality...
                    hey if they had played the way they did in san diego, we may well have.
                    sigpic
                    go broncos
                    share the sidewalk
                    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

The Broncos are not out yet. They need some help and their chances are slimmer than they were last week but now we'll see what kind of team they are mentally. They need to play their best from here on out, take care of business with Oakland and Cleveland, then step it up against KC, Ind. and GB.
                      I'm like Jared, I'll root for the Broncos till the end, even if their playoff chances are gone. I'd be disappointed of course but when they play their game they're a great team to watch and cheer for.

Comment

I believe that the Broncos can pull it off. I dont like to be pessimistic when it comes to my team. I really believe that they can do it. I think that maybe Shanahan can start really callin some good plays, and I can almost guarantee that the players are frustrated, especially from the Chicago game. They will get it, they will have the motivation, I have faith in them.

The Broncos will prevail.
                        CREW CHIEF- Lifts tall buildings and walks under all of them, kicks locomotives off the tracks, catches bullets in their teeth and chews them up, freezes water with a single glance, and claims to be God

Comment

We might make the playoffs, we might not. But giving up is not the answer, we still have games to play and damage to do. KC & Indy are in the hunt, and need wins for their cedes. We can make this a little interesting if we can get back to winning.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I read ya loud an clear, Elway. I would love for the Broncs to get back to a winning season. This season so far has been a dissapointing one, but like i said in my last post on this thread, I really believe that they can pull some thing off, i have faith. For all those Bronc fans who dont seem to have faith in their team, yall need to buck up, cause if ya dont, yall arent really Broncos Fans. The Broncos still have that potential for winning.
                            CREW CHIEF- Lifts tall buildings and walks under all of them, kicks locomotives off the tracks, catches bullets in their teeth and chews them up, freezes water with a single glance, and claims to be God

Comment

I don't think the broncos have anything to worry about

Comment

Working...
                              X