No announcement yet.

I warned the Broncos faithful last week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OZ....your a freaking genius!!!!.......I will bleed blue and orange everygame of every year no matter how bad it is!!!! SO pat yourself on the back once or twice for me and all these other ppl that you "told so".....

Comment

well the playoffs start today and maybe end next week...
      Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

jared

everybody is entitled to thier own opinons and i will never stop anybody from speaking thier mind but you have to agree jared that thier are negative opinions and their are positive opinions. certain people on this board seem to have only one outlook on things and that is a negative one. Is bad enough the whole world thinks the broncos are not making the playoffs but do i have to hear it from our own fans? a few of us seem to quit so easy and i know sometimes it might be easier to throw in the towel but being a fan means sometimes throwing caution into the wind and rooting as hard as you can for your team knowing that in the back of your mind there's always a chance of losing. realistically real bronco fans know it's not going to be easy but we like to have a little faith. Nobody can predict the amount of season ending injuries the broncos would get let alone jake being out three weeks so the I told you so's just wears a little thin.
        Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
        X