Any one been to a Fan Fair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one been to a Fan Fair?

I am taking my 2 boys to our fisrt fan fair and was wondering if someone who has been can share some info how it works. They say there are autographs and photos. Do we bring our own things for them to sign? My boys want to bring football cards and there little football to sign and was not sure if they could or how it works. My own camera? or do they have phot booths set up?

Just any other tips would be nice too.

Thank you in advance!!

1st timer myself but looking forward to it!!

Go Broncos

Comment

I went last year. There are so many kid-centered activities there, down on the field and stuff. They turned on the sprinklers last year towards the end and the kids got to play in them. They also have bouncy castles and such for them. Its a lot of standing in line and stuff, but its a good time and with kids it might be more fun!
      ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

I have not been to one either and posted an earlier thread asking about a schedule of events, but someone replied saying there is no schedule.
        Maybe someone has been before and can give us newbies some advise.

See you all there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler_06_Fan View Post
          I have not been to one either and posted an earlier thread asking about a schedule of events, but someone replied saying there is no schedule.
          Maybe someone has been before and can give us newbies some advise.

See you all there!!!
          Basically, you stand in line a lot. There are tables set up throughout the inside of the stadium and there are lines every where. My advice is to pick one, and stick with it. Players rotate from station to station to sign. There is also a photo op line in the south stands.

Besides getting autographs etc, there is also a lot of vendor's tables around and food and such. It really is a good time, but be prepared for lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
            Basically, you stand in line a lot. There are tables set up throughout the inside of the stadium and there are lines every where. My advice is to pick one, and stick with it. Players rotate from station to station to sign. There is also a photo op line in the south stands.

Besides getting autographs etc, there is also a lot of vendor's tables around and food and such. It really is a good time, but be prepared for lines.
            Thank you for the reply, did you get any autographs? If so can we bring our own items to sign or do they only sign items there at the tables?

Sorry to be a pain I just was wondering if we need to not bring the cards or football if they wont sign it and can only sign what they offer at the tables.

Sounds fun though!! Thank you again

Comment

Originally posted by Trickfan View Post
              Thank you for the reply, did you get any autographs? If so can we bring our own items to sign or do they only sign items there at the tables?

Sorry to be a pain I just was wondering if we need to not bring the cards or football if they wont sign it and can only sign what they offer at the tables.

Sounds fun though!! Thank you again
              Yes, bring your own items. Or, buy them there. Also, bring your own camera. Last year we took lots of our own pictures. Look at my avatar. That was a trivia game last year. You will notice Brandon Marshall was in it. What a blast to meet him. And, a wonderful person. Can't wait tell tomorrow. I am cleaning all my broncos gear as we speak.
              sigpic

Comment

I brought my own stuff. I have a "bronco fans only" sign that I brought last year, and will bring again this season if I can find it! Its packed away somewhere with all the other things I hid from my brothers while I was at school. So..if I can't find it I will bring a hat or something. Also, they have their own sharpies so don't worry about brining those!

And like the poster above me said, BRING A CAMERA.

Comment

I am taking my 2 boys to our fisrt fan fair and was wondering if someone who has been can share some info how it works. They say there are autographs and photos. Do we bring our own things for them to sign? My boys want to bring football cards and there little football to sign and was not sure if they could or how it works. My own camera? or do they have phot booths set up?

Just any other tips would be nice too.

Thank you in advance!!
                  i want to go but cant... tell me all about it

Comment

Definatly bring a camera to get pics with players and stuff
                    But I don't think I'd wait in the lines just to get 3 or 4 people. Cause the lines rotate every hour.

I usually go upstairs and do the activities up there and meet the rookies and stuff. Plus I see players walking around randomly thruout the day and I see them then.

But everyone does what they want.
                    It is a pretty cool time though.

Unfortanatly I won't be going to the Fan Fare this year.

Comment

This is when living in MT becomes a serious problem . God I miss CO...

sigpic

Comment

Thanks everybody for the replies. This is good information for us who have never done this before.

Thanks you very much!!

Comment

Do we bring our own things for them to sign? My boys want to bring football cards and there little football to sign and was not sure if they could or how it works.
                          This question makes me think of Jerry McGuire. Glad to see people's responses that say "YES" bring your own stuff.
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I'm going to Fan Fair tomorrow!!!!!!!! I will take lots of pictures and put them on my myspace for all you guys that don't get to go! GO BRONCOS!!!!!

NOTHING NEW CAN COME INTO YOUR LIFE UNLESS YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE.

Comment

I have been to fan fair the past three years and will be there bright and early tomorrow. Like explained earlier, there are alot of events. If you are there for the autos and pics, lines do get lengthy, but it is worth it. Luck of the draw comes in to play as well. I was lucky enough to get my pic taken with Rod Smith and John Lynch one year. Got both their autos as well as pics with Tatum Bell , Jake Plummer, Jason Elam to name a few. If you get tired....guess what?? You have a few thousand seats to select from. Lots of on field activities. Got a pic with my 6 year old son playing Madden 07 with Selvin Young. The Broncos store at Invesco will be open so there will be plenty of stuff to buy for autos.
                              sigpic
                              Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS (SuperSport w/Rally Sport package).

Comment

Working...
                              X