Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one been to a Fan Fair?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    Yea thats how I feel. I've seen Jay a few other times though after games and at different hotels. But I care about my self first. Thats why people say I'm self centered

    And then my other buddy couldn't make it and gave me a whole bunch of cards and stuff to sign and the only card I got signed for him was Darius Watts.
    Dude...I am the same way when it comes to like Clint Barmes and stuff. I'm like...yeah, I've met him 3 times but if I see him again I am going to talk to him not have him sign some stupid hat my friend wants me to get signed. lol.

    If they really want it signed, they can get it signed themselves...and besides its more fun when you can remember actually getting the player's autograph.
    ...capture it...remember it...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
      Dude...I am the same way when it comes to like Clint Barmes and stuff. I'm like...yeah, I've met him 3 times but if I see him again I am going to talk to him not have him sign some stupid hat my friend wants me to get signed. lol.

      If they really want it signed, they can get it signed themselves...and besides its more fun when you can remember actually getting the player's autograph.
      Nice. Yea thats pretty much how I am. I need to worry about my stuff. I mainly like getting pictures with players even though they come out pathetic.

      The way I like to do things is get a picture with a player and then the next time I see them, have them sign the picture.

      But its more fun remembering who signed what as well

      I have a hat with random autographs on it that I have no idea who half the players are.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
        Nice. Yea thats pretty much how I am. I need to worry about my stuff. I mainly like getting pictures with players even though they come out pathetic.

        The way I like to do things is get a picture with a player and then the next time I see them, have them sign the picture.

        But its more fun remembering who signed what as well

        I have a hat with random autographs on it that I have no idea who half the players are.
        Thats a good idea about the picture! I will remember that for next fan fair I go to.

        I like the autographs...as long as I got them for myself. Its fun being able to tell the players thank you and stuff, and sometimes you get lucky and they actually have a conversation with you.
        ...capture it...remember it...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
          Thats a good idea about the picture! I will remember that for next fan fair I go to.

          I like the autographs...as long as I got them for myself. Its fun being able to tell the players thank you and stuff, and sometimes you get lucky and they actually have a conversation with you.
          Yea, its cool talking to players and stuff. But the picture thing is something I've been doing for a while now and its pretty cool. Cause then the player knows you won't sell it And sometimes they even remember and like seeing the picture you took with them.

          Comment


          • posting in between thunderstorms.......

            Looks like it was fun

            Who was running through the sprinklers??

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
              Yea, its cool talking to players and stuff. But the picture thing is something I've been doing for a while now and its pretty cool. Cause then the player knows you won't sell it And sometimes they even remember and like seeing the picture you took with them.
              I love having pictures with the players, I try to get mine signed too. When I'm having a bad day I look at them and remember what a good day that was.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by broncos_girl View Post
                Uh oh, sounds like Jay has some competition!!!!
                Nope, no competition with Jay. Jay is my #1, jerk, booger (or whatever else anyone wants to call him) or not. He's still my favorite.

                Originally posted by pnbronco View Post
                Niko has personality coming out of every pore. He is so wonderful, man I hope he can play and stick around for a very long, long time. I think the News reporters have a new guy to go to with some of the Nick and Kyle gone.

                On a super positive note. Coach Shanahan got up when a child that was in a wheel chair came to his station, walked around the table and took a picture with that child. Plus he stayed till everyone in line got an autograph even though it went past 5:00. We all cheered for him for being such a good man.
                Totally have to agree with this observation. When I had my photo with him, I told him about me heading to the Rockies game after Fan Fair and I mentioned about my "winning" streak. He thought that it was cool that the Rockies have happen to win every game I've been to and stayed for. He asked me if I had season tickets to the Broncos. (Cause I had to mentiont that the Broncos won the only Broncos game I've attended so far.) I told him no. I should have added that he could try to change that for me. He was so awesome though. So was Brandon Marshall. Staying to finish his photo line.

                Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
                Hahaha. Thats what they get, if they want it signed they should get it signed themselves.

                I wish I would have met Jay though.
                Same here. I wanted to get my picture with Jay. Like I said though, DFL will be the day that I get that danged elusive photo of Jay and I. Mark my words. I will hang around the stupid table until Jay is done signing, I will get my photo!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
                  Looks like it was fun

                  Who was running through the sprinklers??
                  I tried to but I was promptly escorted off the field by security. Just kidding!

                  NOTHING NEW CAN COME INTO YOUR LIFE UNLESS YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                    Same here. I wanted to get my picture with Jay. Like I said though, DFL will be the day that I get that danged elusive photo of Jay and I. Mark my words. I will hang around the stupid table until Jay is done signing, I will get my photo!
                    Shocking!

                    NOTHING NEW CAN COME INTO YOUR LIFE UNLESS YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by broncos_girl View Post
                      Shocking!
                      Nobody would expect this from sweet, lil old me, right? But yes, I will become stalker chick for one day. I need a picture of me with him dang it.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X