LET'S TALK WR's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LET'S TALK WR's

I love the fact that Denver has picked up a handful of players that can start at #1 and # 2 altho I see BRANDON MARSHALL being the #1 guy, but we still have players just in case so, with that said, I think DERRELL JACKSON will be the # 2 WR, I think he got a bad name for himself because he played with the 49'ers last year but really the 49'ers couldn't make there mind up with a QB, so i think he'll do fine with Denver, I also can't wait to see EDDIE ROYAL run a deep pass with JAY'S arm, I also want to see how LORNE SAM does, he's a big boy 6'3 215, he needs a little more help on he's runnin, but that can be fixed with all the WR's we have to help out, an i would love to see ROD SMITH still play some ball, he said he's workin on commin back an that would be great, he porbably wont be a #2 WR but he can get in there as a #3 or #4 guy, witch would still be nice to have,
    DARRELL JACKSON
    67.44%
    KEARY COLBERT
    11.63%
    GLENN MARTINES
    0.00%
    LORNE SAM
    2.33%
    SAMIE PARKER
    4.65%
    EDDIE ROYAL
    13.95%

Originally posted by broncosfanodd6 View Post
    I love the fact that Denver has picked up a handful of players that can start at #1 and # 2 altho I see BRANDON MARSHALL being the #1 guy, but we still have players just in case so, with that said, I think DERRELL JACKSON will be the # 2 WR, I think he got a bad name for himself because he played with the 49'ers last year but really the 49'ers couldn't make there mind up with a QB, so i think he'll do fine with Denver, I also can't wait to see EDDIE ROYAL run a deep pass with JAY'S arm, I also want to see how LORNE SAM does, he's a big boy 6'3 215, he needs a little more help on he's runnin, but that can be fixed with all the WR's we have to help out, an i would love to see ROD SMITH still play some ball, he said he's workin on commin back an that would be great, he porbably wont be a #2 WR but he can get in there as a #3 or #4 guy, witch would still be nice to have,
    hmm. The period button on your keyboard must be broken. But at least you're not shouting on this thread.
    Last edited by Flatlander Fan; 06-06-2008, 01:12 PM.
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
    FF is awesome!

Comment

Lorne Sam gets my vote! Homeboy's a beast! I'm suprised there isn't more Lorne Sam talk on these boards!

Lorne Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by sixoneseven12 View Post
        Lorne Sam gets my vote! Homeboy's a beast! I'm suprised there isn't more Lorne Sam talk on these boards!

Lorne Sam!
        Who is that?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
          Who is that?
          think its some reciever we picked up that everyones hyped up about cause hes from colorado or something
          disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Who is that?
            he was an UDFA outta UTEP
            sigpic

Comment

Lorne Sam!
              Well, that answers the question of who the 1 person was who voted for Lorne Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                Well, that answers the question of who the 1 person was who voted for Lorne Sam!
                Hahaha, thats good detective work!

I am going to have to do some Research on Lorne Sam.
                sigpic

Comment

Here is the Link I found scouting Lorne Sam.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sco.../lornesam.html

Strengths:
                  Excellent size and bulk...A good natural athlete...Very strong...Great leaper...Good quickness...Nice ball skills...Tough and aggressive...Will work the middle...Is smart with good awareness...Can run after the catch....Versatile....Still has some upside.

Weaknesses:
                  Raw and a project who will need a lot of work...Timed speed is just average...Not a great route runner...Hands are inconsistent...Poor ball security...Does not get a lot of separation..He was never all that productive...Has some durability concerns.

Notes:
                  Brother, P.K., played in the NFL...Began his college career at Florida St. where he redshirted in '02 and then played in 24 games for the 'Noles from 2003-2004...He transferred to U.T.E.P. where he played both quarterback and wide receiver...Has missed time with an assortment of injuries (shoulder, foot, knee)...Developmental type who has some physical tools to work with...Might be worth a late round flyer.
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Career Statistics
                  Year GP Rec Yds YPC TD
                  2002 DNP - - - -
                  2003 13 4 102 25.5 0
                  2004 11 6 71 11.8 0
                  2005 DNP - - - -
                  2006 8 12 172 14.3 0
                  2007 10 42 589 14.0 1
                  Totals 42 64 934 14.6 1
                  sigpic

Comment

who the fu** is lornie sam?
                    to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

Comment

Lorne Sam! 7 foot 2...450lbs...sub 3.0 40...eats razor wire for breakfast and pisses napalm!

Lorne Sam!

Comment

Lorne Sam! 7 foot 2...450lbs...sub 3.0 40...eats razor wire for breakfast and pisses napalm!

Lorne Sam!
                        I don't know if thats true but one of the Scouting reports said this about him......

Personal: Born December 5, 1984...major is economics... skipped a grade in elementary school.

Look out Brandon Marshall.
                        sigpic

Comment

Here is the Link I found scouting Lorne Sam.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sco.../lornesam.html

Strengths:
                          Excellent size and bulk...A good natural athlete...Very strong...Great leaper...Good quickness...Nice ball skills...Tough and aggressive...Will work the middle...Is smart with good awareness...Can run after the catch....Versatile....Still has some upside.

Weaknesses:
                          Raw and a project who will need a lot of work...Timed speed is just average...Not a great route runner...Hands are inconsistent...Poor ball security...Does not get a lot of separation..He was never all that productive...Has some durability concerns.

Notes:
                          Brother, P.K., played in the NFL...Began his college career at Florida St. where he redshirted in '02 and then played in 24 games for the 'Noles from 2003-2004...He transferred to U.T.E.P. where he played both quarterback and wide receiver...Has missed time with an assortment of injuries (shoulder, foot, knee)...Developmental type who has some physical tools to work with...Might be worth a late round flyer.
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Career Statistics
                          Year GP Rec Yds YPC TD
                          2002 DNP - - - -
                          2003 13 4 102 25.5 0
                          2004 11 6 71 11.8 0
                          2005 DNP - - - -
                          2006 8 12 172 14.3 0
                          2007 10 42 589 14.0 1
                          Totals 42 64 934 14.6 1
                          sounds like he pretty much blows.
                          to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

Comment

Originally posted by broncs_22 View Post
                            sounds like he pretty much blows.
                            In his defense He played WR and QB so never got established at one spot. With some experience he might surprise some people.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=116327

CHECK THIS LINK GUYS!!

Comment

Working...
                              X