No announcement yet.

LET'S TALK WR's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorne Sam! His family crest is a picture of a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong... He grew a third arm and kept it in a vault... His poop is considered currency in Argentina... He drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls!

Lorne Sam!

Okay, I'll stop now. For some reason I found it hilarious that Lorne Sam and all of his obscurity was added to the poll. I figured I'd create an interesting personal background so he'd rate the poll status.
    Last edited by sixoneseven12; 06-06-2008, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfanodd6 View Post
      I love the fact that Denver has picked up a handful of players that can start at #1 and # 2 altho I see BRANDON MARSHALL being the #1 guy, but we still have players just in case so, with that said, I think DERRELL JACKSON will be the # 2 WR, I think he got a bad name for himself because he played with the 49'ers last year but really the 49'ers couldn't make there mind up with a QB, so i think he'll do fine with Denver, I also can't wait to see EDDIE ROYAL run a deep pass with JAY'S arm, I also want to see how LORNE SAM does, he's a big boy 6'3 215, he needs a little more help on he's runnin, but that can be fixed with all the WR's we have to help out, an i would love to see ROD SMITH still play some ball, he said he's workin on commin back an that would be great, he porbably wont be a #2 WR but he can get in there as a #3 or #4 guy, witch would still be nice to have,
      DUDE, I ALREADY MADE THIS THREAD......DON'T COPY
      http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=116327

Comment

I like this one better.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sixoneseven12 View Post
          Lorne Sam! His family crest is a picture of a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong... He grew a third arm and kept it in a vault... His poop is considered currency in Argentina... He drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls!

Lorne Sam!

Okay, I'll stop now. For some reason I found it hilarious that Lorne Sam and all of his obscurity was added to the poll. I figured I'd create an interesting personal background so he'd rate the poll status.

That fool don't rate. He is heinous.
          sigpic

Comment

might as well rename this thread...............

--Lorne Sam: The Badass Mother F***er--

Comment

Keary Colbert
              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                Keary Colbert
                That would suck to be named Keary as a boy. I bet him and Ashley Lelie had it rough growing up.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                  That would suck to be named Keary as a boy. I bet him and Ashley Lelie had it rough growing up.
                  Yes...I'm sure it was...They probably had street names....

Even worse though is a boy named Sue...
                  :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Lorne Sam! 7 foot 2...450lbs...sub 3.0 40...eats razor wire for breakfast and pisses napalm!

Lorne Sam!
                    It sounds like the Marines should have drafted him.

Comment

Marshall truly is a beast

Marhsall truly is a beast...there is absolutely no tackling this man...unless you're a McDonald's bag.:

Comment

Lorne Sam

Lorne Sam gets my vote! Homeboy's a beast! I'm suprised there isn't more Lorne Sam talk on these boards!

Lorne Sam!
                        He is not only a large WR, he is an athletic guy who has played QB, RB as well as WR.

He may not make the roster this year, but if he doesn't I hope the Broncos PS him because he is definitely worth a couple of looks.

How do I get a SAM jersey anyway?
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Lorne Sam

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
                          think its some reciever we picked up that everyones hyped up about cause hes from colorado or something
                          UTEP Miners. El Paso, Texas. You know, the Sun Bowl. Conference USA.

Comment

Interesting Stokley isn't even on this pole, and Sam is ...

Comment

It's the international ...

Originally posted by SlvrSurfRidr View Post
                              Interesting Stokley isn't even on this pole, and Sam is ...
                              ... conspiracy of SAMS.

Comment

Well I guess Lorne Sam is going to be our emergency QB if Jay Cutler and Patrick Ramsey gets hurt.

Oh yeah this guy also has an afro like Randy Moss did in Minnesota.

Comment

Working...
                                X