No announcement yet.

LET'S TALK WR's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to start a new thread "Who'll be our 2nd WR if Lorne gets traded"...we need more polls like that....different variations

Comment

Now I wish I would've voted for Lorne! Just so that you know...I am his Uncle...yeah, my sister's son. I took the thread serious and I didn't vote for him, but I should have. Big , strong fast and extremely smart! They called him the West Texas slash. He missed 3 full games and part of another his senior season due to a little known broken foot and yet he still had over 1,000 yards combined rushing and receiving. Also 140.0 QB rating in very limited passing role. Took his HS (Buford ,Ga) to an undefeated state championship season and (get this) never threw an interception except for a halftime hail mary that his coach still regrets calling. Tell me any level from peewee to pros that you've ever heard that. I think I'll start a Lorne Sam thread so that everyone knows who he is. So far in camp only one dropped pass and he won the team Jeopardy game to see who had the best grasp of the playbook. Yes, he can play Wr,RB or QB if needed. He is Ryan Clady's roommate, so they both come over to my house or my brother's (rhight around the corner) about every other night. They're both great young men. OK, that's it I'm starting a Lorne Sam thread.

Comment

DUDE! I voted for him, got everyone to hop aboard the bandwagon -nay- SAMwagon and told the tales of his legendary past. Let him know he owes me big time.

Comment

This is very hard ...

Originally posted by ELS View Post
          Now I wish I would've voted for Lorne! Just so that you know...I am his Uncle...yeah, my sister's son. I took the thread serious and I didn't vote for him, but I should have. Big , strong fast and extremely smart! They called him the West Texas slash. He missed 3 full games and part of another his senior season due to a little known broken foot and yet he still had over 1,000 yards combined rushing and receiving. Also 140.0 QB rating in very limited passing role. Took his HS (Buford ,Ga) to an undefeated state championship season and (get this) never threw an interception except for a halftime hail mary that his coach still regrets calling. Tell me any level from peewee to pros that you've ever heard that. I think I'll start a Lorne Sam thread so that everyone knows who he is. So far in camp only one dropped pass and he won the team Jeopardy game to see who had the best grasp of the playbook. Yes, he can play Wr,RB or QB if needed. He is Ryan Clady's roommate, so they both come over to my house or my brother's (rhight around the corner) about every other night. They're both great young men. OK, that's it I'm starting a Lorne Sam thread.
          for a UNM Lobo fan to say, but ... GO MINERS!
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
          X