Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As promised...Official Lorne Sam thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
    wait was that a joke?
    I meant on our team so yeah I guess it was

Leave a comment:

• broncos1997
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Linemen are never the strongest on the team

ELS I think you should post some pics of his super-fro
    wait was that a joke?

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Linemen are never the strongest on the team

ELS I think you should post some pics of his super-fro

Leave a comment:

• broncos1997
    replied
    Originally posted by ELS View Post
    Sorry! Lost the Super-fro his Senior year. Told reporters that if he was going to be a team leader, then he needed to personify a leader, and he thought that included image and looking the part. I could post a couple of pics for laughs though!

Go Broncos!
    srry. no fro, no roster spot! jk. it would be cool though. i wish we had someone who had a repectable afro

Before foot surgery..low 4.4's he is still sub 4.5 and improving. I think the combine had him at 4.49 (but he was still recovering from surgery). With his size that's still pretty damn respectable. I think it's all on the NFL.com site. I know he was second in bench press with 22-23 reps. I think the only one with more might have been Royal. He almost didn't go and held out for pro-day cause he wasn't sure if he was healthy...but he did a solid!
    low 4.4 is really damn respectable for his size. he would be the fastest reciever on our roster even considering the 4.49 time other then royal of course.

and it looks like we've got some pretty buff reciever right now. i feel kind of sorry for clady right now. hes being being out bench pressed buy his runningbacks, royal, marshall, and almost by cutler and sam. i thought the lineman were supposed to be the strongest on the team!

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I want to know why coaches didn't draft him because this guy's measurables are crazy. He has a great guy to learn from on how to use his body in Brandon Marshall. Then he has Rod Smith helping him perfect the little things. This guy can be huge for us if he gets some playing time.

Leave a comment:

• no-pseudo-fan
    replied
    I pull for the UTEP guys, except for Thomas Howard, Johnny Lee Higgins, and Marcus Thomas(RB), for obvious reasons. Lorne Sam can be a true surprise this year, not really used in one role. He was dangerous whenever he got the ball. Then if he makes it, he can come to El Paso for golf tournaments during the summer, and bring other Broncos with him

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I hope he's going to have a Rod Smith esque career.

Leave a comment:

• Rollo
    replied
    Nice to see that he has good people pulling for him. It will be fun to watch. I think I'll travel to the preseason games...he should see the most time then if he's really in the competition.
    i hope

Leave a comment:

• ELS
    replied
    Originally posted by sixoneseven12 View Post
    Here's my word: if Lorne makes the squad, I will buy his jersey and as a season ticket holder wear it to every game. Also, I'll take you, ELS, to a game in which he dresses as proof that I lived up to my word.
    Nice to see that he has good people pulling for him. It will be fun to watch. I think I'll travel to the preseason games...he should see the most time then if he's really in the competition.

Leave a comment:

• Rollo
    replied
    Before foot surgery..low 4.4's he is still sub 4.5 and improving. I think the combine had him at 4.49 (but he was still recovering from surgery). With his size that's still pretty damn respectable. I think it's all on the NFL.com site. I know he was second in bench press with 22-23 reps. I think the only one with more might have been Royal. He almost didn't go and held out for pro-day cause he wasn't sure if he was healthy...but he did a solid!
    good think about Sam is that (by reading) he can do alot of things (Run, Pass, Receive, Return e.c.t...)

Leave a comment:

• ELS
    replied
    Originally posted by konnorrollison View Post
    Whats his 40 time?

Leave a comment:

• Orange Blue Man
    replied
    He sounds like a good Practice Squad candidate.

Leave a comment:

• sixoneseven12
    replied
    Here's my word: if Lorne makes the squad, I will buy his jersey and as a season ticket holder wear it to every game. Also, I'll take you, ELS, to a game in which he dresses as proof that I lived up to my word.

Leave a comment:

• Rollo
    replied
    Whats his 40 time?

Leave a comment:

• ELS
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I think this kid has a lot of potential. I think he makes the practice squad this year
    He's young! (skipped once through elementary school), though I'd love to see him on the active roster I think practice squad would be great! There was this one WR the Broncos had on the Practice Squad for a few years and he turned out alright.....what was his name.....ROD something!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X