Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As promised...Official Lorne Sam thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    My stepdad tried to convince me once that they have guys that paint the yellow first down lines on the field. I never believed him but he would try so hard almost like he believed it.
    yeah my 21 year old sister was watching football with me and thats what she thought lol. she was like so stunned i kinda didn't want to ruin it for her.
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
      yeah my 21 year old sister was watching football with me and thats what she thought lol. she was like so stunned i kinda didn't want to ruin it for her.
      Whenever he did it I would laugh so hard and he would say Why are you laughing? What are you laughing at? Then I would laugh even harder. I couldn't even watch the rest of the game without laughing after he started all of that.

Comment

Whenever he did it I would laugh so hard and he would say Why are you laughing? What are you laughing at? Then I would laugh even harder. I couldn't even watch the rest of the game without laughing after he started all of that.
        lol how old were you then?
        disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
          lol how old were you then?
          He started when I was like 9 or 10 and he still does it.

Comment

He started when I was like 9 or 10 and he still does it.
            he still does it? thats sad

btw did you know i heard somewhere their working on this visible lazor technology thing for the first down lines. i guess he technically wouldn't be lying then.

Comment

Working...
            X