Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As promised...Official Lorne Sam thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncos1997
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    He started when I was like 9 or 10 and he still does it.
    he still does it? thats sad

btw did you know i heard somewhere their working on this visible lazor technology thing for the first down lines. i guess he technically wouldn't be lying then.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
    lol how old were you then?
    He started when I was like 9 or 10 and he still does it.

Leave a comment:

• broncos1997
    replied
    Whenever he did it I would laugh so hard and he would say Why are you laughing? What are you laughing at? Then I would laugh even harder. I couldn't even watch the rest of the game without laughing after he started all of that.
    lol how old were you then?

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    yeah my 21 year old sister was watching football with me and thats what she thought lol. she was like so stunned i kinda didn't want to ruin it for her.
    Whenever he did it I would laugh so hard and he would say Why are you laughing? What are you laughing at? Then I would laugh even harder. I couldn't even watch the rest of the game without laughing after he started all of that.

Leave a comment:

• broncos1997
    replied
    My stepdad tried to convince me once that they have guys that paint the yellow first down lines on the field. I never believed him but he would try so hard almost like he believed it.
    yeah my 21 year old sister was watching football with me and thats what she thought lol. she was like so stunned i kinda didn't want to ruin it for her.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    hahahah lmao. were you also wondering how they changed jerseys so fast before you realized that the numbers identify the players?
    My stepdad tried to convince me once that they have guys that paint the yellow first down lines on the field. I never believed him but he would try so hard almost like he believed it.

Leave a comment:

• broncos1997
    replied
    I was always watching and I see a RB running off the field and then they would show the face of the RB that was coming into the game and I was confused as to why our RB just ran to the sideline and ran back. I always just thought our RBs were stupid until I noticed the different numbers.
    hahahah lmao. were you also wondering how they changed jerseys so fast before you realized that the numbers identify the players?

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    yeah that is true lol. the only one that didn' imo was mike bell. hes got that permantantly suprised look you know what i mean? but yeah travis henry, selvin, tatum bell
    I was always watching and I see a RB running off the field and then they would show the face of the RB that was coming into the game and I was confused as to why our RB just ran to the sideline and ran back. I always just thought our RBs were stupid until I noticed the different numbers.

Leave a comment:

• broncos1997
    replied
    That's because he's a fish just like Andre Hall. Why do we have 2 players that look like fish? Also for the past few years our RB's faces have looked the same in their helmet to me. Well except for last year
    yeah that is true lol. the only one that didn' imo was mike bell. hes got that permantantly suprised look you know what i mean? but yeah travis henry, selvin, tatum bell

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    did anyone else think that he looked funny? like it looked like his legs weren't all that long, but the distance from his shoulders to his waist was like really really long. like he has a really tall upper body
    That's because he's a fish just like Andre Hall. Why do we have 2 players that look like fish? Also for the past few years our RB's faces have looked the same in their helmet to me. Well except for last year

Leave a comment:

• broncos1997
    replied
    You see I always though that Martinez looked more like a fish than anything else. Then again I think the same thing about Andre Hall.
    did anyone else think that he looked funny? like it looked like his legs weren't all that long, but the distance from his shoulders to his waist was like really really long. like he has a really tall upper body

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
    No worrys here. Martinez only got playing time last year becuase everyone else go hurt. I dont care who returns a punt for a td, if you get the right blocks, anyone can take it to the house even that guy up in section 530 who dresses up like Shanahan.

(trash + no fro + monkey face = martinez being cut)
    You see I always though that Martinez looked more like a fish than anything else. Then again I think the same thing about Andre Hall.

Leave a comment:

• ELS
    replied
    Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
    No worrys here. Martinez only got playing time last year becuase everyone else go hurt. I dont care who returns a punt for a td, if you get the right blocks, anyone can take it to the house even that guy up in section 530 who dresses up like Shanahan.

(trash + no fro + monkey face = martinez being cut)
    I don't know if just "anyone" can take it to the house on a return...that takes some skills...and the dude decked out in section 530 is good for a 10 yard loss just trying to pick up the ball... it's just not gonna happen. However, I have always said that with the right blocking scheme, anybody can run for 100yrds in a game. Thats why we went through sooo many backs who seemed to be great then played the "move on for more money card" and heven't doen squat. During those years we had the right scheme with the right players rotating through the right spots.. I always said that my grandma could have run for 70yards a game...serious...and she had been dead for over eight years at that time.
    Special teams (especialy returning) is a different game, you've got to have a special set to be successful (I think that's why it got named special teams). That's also why it is soo rare that a Hester, shows up..when he does he is compared to the previous phenom (Chiefs Donte Hall...before that probably Dieon and before that, who knows.....not many have that "special" set. I hope Royal is the real deal....only time will tell!

Leave a comment:

• ELS
    replied
    Originally posted by rockrules40 View Post
    what is the camp playbook challenge?

It's nothing huge, they just develop a way to determine if the newbies are picking up the playbook. This year was a Jeopardy game. They also post stats like least mental errors and drops...etc. If you saw Shanahan on TV last night he was talking abou the stats they are keep for the kickers (attempts, successes, get-offs, distances etc) They do something similar for each posistion includign WRs. Stokley is typically the star from what I hear.

Leave a comment:

• broncos1997
    replied
    i don't know. sam looks like hes got GREAT measurables, maybe the best on our team right now. hes tied for the tallest reciever right now (with marshall) is second in weight behind marshall, and believe it or not even with his bad 4.49 time then hes the second fastest behind royal.

only thing is from what i'm reading hes apparently inconsistent with catching the ball. anyone know anything about that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X