Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Marshall

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=8075

- "Wide receiver Brandon Marshall kept busy at practice by playing shadow defense during the receiver drills. Marshall also participated in receiver drills attempting to catch the ball one-handed. Marshall's teammates didn't let him off the hook though, yelling "drop" on a missed catch. Marshall got the last laugh though by reeling in a 50-yard bomb one handed to close out the drill."

Even with one hand he's the best WR in the league!

EDIT:

also what is Shadow defense?

Either the defense is just following them but not actually defending them or there isn't a defense out there.

Comment

On the other hand he is still great, one handed or not

Comment

thats my man, he will lead the league in receptions and receiving yards this season if cutler steps up. no doubt about it
        My goal isn't to just play football. It isn't just to start. I want to win the Super Bowl. I want to be a Pro Bowl player. In time, I'll prove I'm a top-notch receiver in the NFL.
        - Brandon Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by konnorrollison View Post
          On the other hand he is still great, one handed or not
          No pun intended right?

Comment

At least we know if he can't come back as a WR if something happens to his arm again (reinjuring it) he can always play safety.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
              No pun intended right?

Wow.......

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                No pun intended right?
                maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by Jbronco30 View Post
                  I'm pretty sure shadow defense is they run with the receiver or tight end and just stick with them, and the receiver works on their seperation.
                  Originally posted by darth-hideous
                  Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
                  Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

NALEN'S KNEE SCOPED

Broncos center Tom Nalen underwent arthroscopic surgery Friday to repair cartilage in his left knee. Nalen, who tore his bicep against San Diego last year ending his season, is expected to be back in 2-4 weeks. Nalen is longest teured Bronco on the roster, this being his 15th season with the club.

"He should be full go and feeling good by the time we get to camp," said Head Coach Mike Shanahan.

Shanahan said typically someone can come back from this type of surgery in two weeks but because this is the offseason the team can be extra cautious.

"He should be back and ready to go in two or three weeks, in the season probably two weeks, but now probably about a month," Shanahan said.

With Nalen out, Casey Wiegmann has been handling the snaps at center.
                    Hope this isn't too serious...

Comment

Originally posted by Jbronco30 View Post
                      http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=8075

- "Wide receiver Brandon Marshall kept busy at practice by playing shadow defense during the receiver drills. Marshall also participated in receiver drills attempting to catch the ball one-handed. Marshall's teammates didn't let him off the hook though, yelling "drop" on a missed catch. Marshall got the last laugh though by reeling in a 50-yard bomb one handed to close out the drill."

Even with one hand he's the best WR in the league!
                      Someone killed Randy Moss, Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, Steve Smith, Marvin Harrison?
                      You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rogue719 View Post
                        Someone killed Randy Moss, Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, Steve Smith, Marvin Harrison?
                        A kid can dream cant they. don't be so hard on them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broooks77 View Post
                          A kid can dream cant they. don't be so hard on them.
                          Hey, so was I! Ok, not killed, just unable to perform.
                          You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

I liked hearing that Brandon Marshall was out on the field even if he was just catching with one hand. It isn't going to be long until he is out there catching with both hands.

Comment

Marshall makes catch.

Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall made his first catch Friday since needing emergency surgery March 22 to repair a severely gashed right forearm. The catch was off an up-and-out pattern during a team drill Friday, with Marshall making a nice one-handed snag. No, the one hand wasn't with his damaged right one. It was with his healthy left hand.

Marshall can write with his right hand, a positive development considering he suffered lacerations to a nerve, vein, artery, tendons and muscles when a horseplay incident with his brother resulted in his arm shattering through a television set.

Marshall, who had 102 receptions last year in his second NFL season, is scheduled to be cleared to start catching with both hands June 22.
                              right on
                              My goal isn't to just play football. It isn't just to start. I want to win the Super Bowl. I want to be a Pro Bowl player. In time, I'll prove I'm a top-notch receiver in the NFL.
                              - Brandon Marshall

Comment

Working...
                              X