Brandon Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DukeWoody View Post
    Here's a video of Beast Marshall THROWING and CATCHING the football with ease..

http://photos.denverpost.com/photopr...tid=1601302349
    B-Marsh didn't look too awkward catching that ball to me, haters silence, and Broncoholics rejoice because the BEAST is coming back soon!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      Al Wilson
      Willie Middlebrooks
      Tom Nalen
      Matt Lepsis
      All the other injured players that couldn't come back at 100%
      You just listed teh problem of EVERY NFL team in the league. Welcome to sports injuries...

Not to mention Brandon Marshall was not healthy in the early training camps and the training staff seemed to do pretty well with him last year.
      Last edited by Ravage!!!; 06-12-2008, 08:53 AM.

Comment

I'm just confused. I thought there was a poster on here that had INSIDE information that was stating Brandon was WAYYYY behind schedule on healing, and didn't even have feeling in his fingers???

How could this be true ??

Comment

Guys there has been a new update

Click Here
          sigpic Jay Cutler QB of the Future

Comment

look at the video he is fine!

Comment

Al Wilson
              Willie Middlebrooks
              Tom Nalen
              Matt Lepsis
              What injury did, or does Tom have thats not healed?

I would like to point out that ACL injuries are extremely tough to come back from. The fact that Lepsis had done it once already was amazing. Twice, it was on the wrong end of chance to happen.

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
              I'm just confused. I thought there was a poster on here that had INSIDE information that was stating Brandon was WAYYYY behind schedule on healing, and didn't even have feeling in his fingers???

How could this be true ??
              Its really not Brandon catching, its a robot. The real Brandond is still in surgery.
              sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
              SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Al Wilson
                Willie Middlebrooks
                Tom Nalen
                Matt Lepsis
                I am going to respectfully disagree w/ your assertion that the Broncos have the WORST training staff in the NFL. There is a reason "Greek" has been w/ the Broncos staff since the early 80's. Rich Tuten is an amazing strength and conditioning coach. If you don't believe me, check out the programs that he has for the team.

Al Wilson, Tom Nalen, and Matt Lepsis all had really serious injuries which doesn't necessarily mean they can come back 100%. C'mon, Wilson hurt his neck!!! His NECK!!!
                We are going with Plan A

Comment

Awesome. Thanks man.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Great post! I live out of state and wish I could see more video coverage of the camps. Marshall was gripping the ball on his famous pump fake like zero was wrong with him.

DJax has a sweet beard.

Shanny looked a little chilly at the end.

sigpic
                    \

Comment

BMarsh gives "detail" about his hand on broncos TV

Check out BroncosTV to find out exactly what he can and can't do with his recovering hand. LOL

sigpic
                      \

Comment

Brandon Marshall... still not quite 100%

Marshall still working back to 100 percent
                        June 12th, 2008, 3:31 pm · Post a Comment · posted by fschwab

Brandon Marshall called his progress from a major arm injury “amazing” and “a blessing,” but the Denver Broncos receiver said his right arm and hand still aren’t 100 percent.

Marshall, who caught a few lobbed passes with both hands for the first time in front of the media during Wednesday’s minicamp practice, had his first long interview session with the media since late March. He sounded confident about being ready for the beginning of training camp, with about six weeks remaining to strengthen his hand. In March, Marshall suffered lacerations to an artery, vein, nerve, two tendons and three muscles to his right arm.

He had a colorful way of describing how his right hand is feeling.

“I can do everything with my right hand that I was doing before the accident but I’m still wiping my butt with my left hand,” Marshall said. “It’s not as strong. My right hand is not as strong.”

Marshall said he had a lot of time to get back to 100 percent before the first training camp practice on July 25. He said he won’t take any breaks from treatment, even when the rest of the team is off next week. His target date to start testing his hand and arm catching live passes is June 22. Although he’s not completely healthy yet, he said a few times that he didn’t think the hand and arm would hold him back.

“I still have nerve damage, but I’m still going to catch a hundred balls this year,” Marshall said.

Broncos coach Mike Shanahan said he didn’t expect any players to miss the start of training camp because of injuries, including Marshall. Shanahan said Marshall will have about a month between the date he can start catching passes and the beginning of camp, which should be enough time for him to be ready.

“There should be no setback by the time we go to camp,” Shanahan said.
                        http://gazettebroncos.freedombloggin...o-100-percent/

Posted by ESPN.com's Bill Williamson
                        Brandon Marshall
                        Marshall
                        Denver receiver Brandon Marshall spoke today for the first time in several weeks about his recovery from a severely cut right forearm.

While he is pleased that he has begun to catch passes with his right hand, Marshall said he is not 100 percent yet and he still has nerve damage in the arm stemming from a March accident. Still, Marshall expects to be ready for training camp.

And, adding his bravado, Marshall predicted he'll register another 100-catch season. Last season, Marshall became the third player in NFL history to catch at least 100 passes as he had 102 receptions.

Denver Broncos, Brandon Marshall
                        http://myespn.go.com/blogs/hashmarks

Oooh.. another 100 catch season? Hope you can do it BMarsh!

Comment

Brandon Marshall

All indications are that he is recovering well and ahead of schedule.

With nearly six weeks to training camp there seems to be no cause for worry about him at this time.

Let's send him our good vibes. The healing powers of the young and strong are truly miraculous.
                          Last edited by samparnell; 06-12-2008, 03:30 PM. Reason: addition
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

“I can do everything with my right hand that I was doing before the accident but I’m still wiping my butt with my left hand,”
                            Too much info there Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                              Too much info there Brandon
                              He's just being kosher.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                                http://gazettebroncos.freedombloggin...o-100-percent/

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/hashmarks

Oooh.. another 100 catch season? Hope you can do it BMarsh!
                                He is not now but he will be the start of camp

Comment

Working...
                                X