Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Marshall

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
    I got a question? where are all these Brandon Marshall haters saying that Brandon is a punk?
    I think it has to do with the questions that encircule the burger wrapper.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
      I got a question? where are all these Brandon Marshall haters saying that Brandon is a punk?
      Punk? no.

      Childish, immature, unthinking. Yes.

      He needs to grow up. When he grows up, provided he comes back completely from this injury and doesn't make any more El Stupido errors, he *could* be an elite receiver in the league for a long time.
      You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

      Comment


      • I believe that Brandon Marshall can accomplish his goal. He is doing quite well in his recovery and seems to be ahead of schedule. I'm really looking forward to seeing how he does this season.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
          http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_9565281

          i've seen a few other threads but not from the D post.

          i like this bit - "I was able to get a jump start on Oakland, their corners: No. 21 and Dante Hall," Marshall said, meaning Nnamdi Asomugha and DeAngelo Hall. "No. 21 has a name I can't pronounce. I have all their plays broken down and I'm studying them and getting mental reps is always a plus."

          Although the team is off from the time practice ended Thursday until June 23rd, Marshall said he would stay around to further rehabilitate his injury and work in the community.

          i think he's a good natured kid who's done a few silly things and is growing up, rather then someone who's done anything malicious.
          I don't think he's malicious. Immature, very much. Dumb? Well, so far he's not been the brightest bulb in the chandelier, has he?

          But, if he can finally pull his head out of his fourth point of contact and grow up a bit, he can be something very special.
          You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Javalon View Post
            Hmm... I wonder if he was referring to anybody, in particular?


            I sure hope he's right. Not only would it be great for the Broncos but it sure wouldn't hurt his new contract next year.
            I caught the same thing.
            sigpic
            Sig by Blondie79

            Comment


            • Or maybe he read about how nice "#21" was and then watched him on film and realized he's not even 1/10th of the way to being where the guy I lineup against in practice everyday is, so yea. #21 had 1 pick last year. Why's he so good again? Someone refresh my memory.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Fat Joe View Post
                Or maybe he read about how nice "#21" was and then watched him on film and realized he's not even 1/10th of the way to being where the guy I lineup against in practice everyday is, so yea. #21 had 1 pick last year. Why's he so good again? Someone refresh my memory.
                Asomougha is a fantastic cornerback, the reason he had one pick is the same reason many great CBs fail to pile up the INTs once teams begin to shy away from them. Champ isn't bad because he didn't get 8 picks again, Nnadi isn't either, and Cromartie isn't the next coming of jesus christ just because he got 10.

                Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The|Snake#16 View Post
                  Asomougha is a fantastic cornerback, the reason he had one pick is the same reason many great CBs fail to pile up the INTs once teams begin to shy away from them. Champ isn't bad because he didn't get 8 picks again, Nnadi isn't either, and Cromartie isn't the next coming of jesus christ just because he got 10.
                  anyone need a memory joggin as to how champ managed to get 10 ints in 05?
                  disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
                    anyone need a memory joggin as to how champ managed to get 10 ints in 05?
                    no but i think you need a memory joggin as champ got 10 picks in 06.

                    na im just playing man. but it was 06-07

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
                      no but i think you need a memory joggin as champ got 10 picks in 06.

                      na im just playing man. but it was 06-07
                      Give him a break he was like 10 at the time

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Shsonline View Post
                        LOL @ "no. 21 and dante hall"
                        He didn't call him Dante Hall. You can hear what he said yourself as there is a video on the Broncos main page.
                        KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by rogue719 View Post
                          Punk? no.

                          Childish, immature, unthinking. Yes.

                          He needs to grow up. When he grows up, provided he comes back completely from this injury and doesn't make any more El Stupido errors, he *could* be an elite receiver in the league for a long time.
                          I see this a lot about the guy. Ok, so he's not John Lynch or Rod Smith.

                          But look, every time I see an interview with him, he talks about what he wants to acomplish for the team his attitude may be a little boysterious and cocky, but you can tell he just likes playing the game.

                          So what if he's a little immature? as long as he plays well and dosent cause lacker room cancer (and it appears that he causes more chemistry than cancer) let him have some fun with the game. I like seeing players excited. means they have the drive they need to win.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by OC Bronco View Post
                            I see this a lot about the guy. Ok, so he's not John Lynch or Rod Smith.

                            But look, every time I see an interview with him, he talks about what he wants to acomplish for the team his attitude may be a little boysterious and cocky, but you can tell he just likes playing the game.

                            So what if he's a little immature? as long as he plays well and dosent cause lacker room cancer (and it appears that he causes more chemistry than cancer) let him have some fun with the game. I like seeing players excited. means they have the drive they need to win.
                            Imaginary CP to you sir!

                            I agree. Time and experience will make him "grow up", but he does seem to be having fun.
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                              He didn't call him Dante Hall. You can hear what he said yourself as there is a video on the Broncos main page.
                              He never said that

                              "21 AND Dante Hall"

                              That insinuates there's another person

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by OC Bronco View Post
                                I see this a lot about the guy. Ok, so he's not John Lynch or Rod Smith.

                                But look, every time I see an interview with him, he talks about what he wants to acomplish for the team his attitude may be a little boysterious and cocky, but you can tell he just likes playing the game.
                                And as Jay says, every time he's in trouble he says that it's been a wakeup call for him. Sorry, been there, heard that. What he says is not as important as what he does.

                                So what if he's a little immature? as long as he plays well and dosent cause lacker room cancer (and it appears that he causes more chemistry than cancer) let him have some fun with the game. I like seeing players excited. means they have the drive they need to win.
                                Being excited is great but the problem with his immaturity is that he's not reliable. He shouldn't have hurt himself, because that's a problem for the entire team.
                                You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X