No announcement yet.

Very Good Read From Walter Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the strategy with Weiman is "Insurance", imo......

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    Exactly. He's all over the board on our motives, expectations and strategy for this offseason.
    If Nalen is healthy and Lictchensteiger is worth anything close to a 4th round pick, Weigman may not even make the team, imo.

Keeping him would give the Broncos four players who can play center, Nalen, Hamilton, Licthenblah and Weigman. For a team that has kept as few as 8 OLineman in the past, that's a lot of Centers.

But Licthenblah is a rookie and Nalen and Hamilton are significant injury concerns, THAT's why Weigman has a job at the moment.

If Harris earns the RT job (Allowing Kuper and Pears to provide depth at G and T) or if Dylan Gandy can provide interior depth, Weigman is in big trouble......if both those things happen, Weigman is up Sht Creek without a paddle, because I think Denver would prefer to have Hamilton replace Nalen if need be, so depth at LG is most important.

But then again, I figured Holland was an afterthought last year......
    Last edited by stnzed; 06-13-2008, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Good read?? Sure. I enjoyed it, being the Broncos fan that I am.

Accurate?? Who knows. There are just too many uncertainties with the roster as it is now to be able to make any type of accurate prediction.

I am optimistic about the off-season moves this year. I think the players that were brought in will all try to show what they've got. The "I've got something to prove" mentality is coming through loud and clear so far.
      Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
      FF is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
        your just mad because he said you could be 9-7, its not a fantasy football site, he just did some fantasy analysis, and 9-7 is possible if injuries play a factor he also said we could be better or worse, how can you not comprehend that, go hide under a rock untill you can write something intelligent
        You are cherry picking one site that puts the Broncos and Chargers in the same light.

Thats why you like it.

Why don't you post the other predictions of the Chargers running away with the division as well.

You are cherry picking.

Comment

Originally posted by naf_tlob View Post
          You are cherry picking one site that puts the Broncos and Chargers in the same light.

Thats why you like it.

Why don't you post the other predictions of the Chargers running away with the division as well.

You are cherry picking.
          Uh, the last I checked, this was a Broncos fan site, not one for the Chargers. It makes perfect sense that this one would be picked by a BRONCOS FAN.
          Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
          FF is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
            He can't catch anything. I'm surprised he even made it to denver, didn't think he could catch the plane.
            :clap::clap::clap:
            sigpic

Comment

I like the article because they have SD at the same record that I came up with, 9-7. They're talented but I think they take a step back this year. I have Denver with a better record at 12-4, best case, or 11-5 which I think is more likely. I just hope it ends up this way and then we'll see what Denver can put together in the playoffs.

Will the season start already!?!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
                My main worry is Shanny hitting the panic button in 2009 draft and getting a Rookie RB(depending on who enters the draft) when he should be focusing on the defense a bit more and the draft in 09 has a defense heavy 2009 draft.
                If Chris "Beanie" Wells comes out and we can get him I disagree, I think he's too good to pass up, but I don't think we'll be able to get him. If we can't get him I want Rey Maualuga or Taylor Mays, preferably Maualuga.
                sigpic
                Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Working...
                X