Hint of Who Won't Be On The Team Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hint of Who Won't Be On The Team Soon

Though the players have yet to put on pads and gear, two receivers definitely participated in full contact football Wednesday. During passing drills with Jay Cutler under center, Edell Shepherd and Clifford Russell lined up on opposite sides of the field. The two wideouts ran crossing patterns, and as they looked to Cutler for the ball, they ran straight into each other with a loud thud and fell to the ground. Observing players either groaned or laughed, but both receivers got up quickly without injury.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=8081

HAHA toooooo funny
    sigpic

Comment

Haha I read that too, pretty hilarious. At least they didn't go away from their routes.
      sigpic
      Sig by Blondie79

Comment

rofl i sure hope they didn't lose their jobs just cuz of that. and that part about jack williams is definatly good to here

and i remember they mentioned we signed shepard when they were talking about boss bailey, but whos cliff russell?
        disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

If Lorne Sam was one of those WRs the other one would have been 10 feet under the ground

Comment

Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

That happened to me the other day as a DB, the WRs ran a crossing pattern, the ball came in, I was just about to intercept it and I ran into my team mate (who weighs about 30-40lbs more than me). I was in pain and cracking up
              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

These two have no chance of making the roster anyways, at least they can provide everyone else with a laugh!

Comment

Who are these guys? I've never even heard of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinky Pits View Post
                    Who are these guys? I've never even heard of them.
                    Pre-camp fodder.
                    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                      At least they didn't go away from their routes.

If that was their intended routes, then we might consider throwing that play out.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

If that was their intended routes, then we might consider throwing that play out.
                        NO!

The defenses will be SOO confused!
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                          NO!

The defenses will be SOO confused!

Good thinking LT.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

Good thinking LT.
                            yeah maybe it wouldn't be such a bad play if we could get the timing right and have scheffler run a streak route right over where they collided..........lol if that actually works then i'm gonna laguh so hard
                            disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
                              yeah maybe it wouldn't be such a bad play if we could get the timing right and have scheffler run a streak route right over where they collided..........lol if that actually works then i'm gonna laguh so hard

If Tony starts streaking, I may start watching golf.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X