Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Marshall On-field talent, Off-field trouble.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Marshall On-field talent, Off-field trouble.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/20638769.html

Metro's investigation into the bizarre Javon Walker case has focused on two critical points after he left Body English nightclub at the Hard Rock Hotel: Who was with him at a party in the Hard Rock penthouse and whom did he leave with? And just when the story couldn't get any weirder -- on second thought, the hunch here is that it's going to get much wilder -- Walker's former Denver Broncos teammate Brandon Marshall showed up Friday at Tryst. Marshall and his cousin were also there in a Denver night club a year and a half ago, spraying champagne into the crowd and igniting bad blood with some gang members. Shortly after the Broncos players left the club in a limo, Darren Williams was shot in a drive-by and died in Walker's arms.

I hope not.

Comment

Thanks for the update man...

This could get ugly.

I wonder what all the "JaVON Is SO StUPID FOR BENing in VegAS and DOING THIat!!" posters are going to say if this comes back as Marshall being partly responsible.

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
      sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

Which Friday did he show up in Las Vegas? and Walker was found beat up on a Tuesday so there is nothing saying that he was with walker in Vegas.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKeough View Post
          Thanks for the update man...

This could get ugly.

I wonder what all the "JaVON Is SO StUPID FOR BENing in VegAS and DOING THIat!!" posters are going to say if this comes back as Marshall being partly responsible.
          breaking news, raiders WR walker appears to have been beaten up and robbed by a man who can't even close his hand......
          disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

I heard that Marshall pissed off the guys that beat up Walker, thus, is responsible for Walker getting mugged and robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Prodigal19 View Post
              Which Friday did he show up in Las Vegas? and Walker was found beat up on a Tuesday so there is nothing saying that he was with walker in Vegas.
              I'm thinking he could have showed up to see how Walker was doing? I hope thats all it is.

But I'm not sure. Just a brief little article I saw. That would be crazy if they were all together again.

I hope not though.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                I'm thinking he could have showed up to see how Walker was doing? I hope thats all it is.

But I'm not sure. Just a brief little article I saw. That would be crazy if they were all together again.

I hope not though.
                That is what I am thinking happened, however I dont see why he would go to the night club.
                sigpic

Comment

if this is true about Marshall.....I say suspend him.....This child needs to learn a leason cause it is obvious that he isnt mature enough and cant handle this league.....But we will see.....
                  Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

I won't believe it unless I hear it from a credible source.

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                      if this is true about Marshall.....I say suspend him.....This child needs to learn a leason cause it is obvious that he isnt mature enough and cant handle this league.....But we will see.....
                      I'm starting to agree more with this.

Say what you want about Marshall being misunderstood, whatever. But bad negativity just seems to surround the guy.

Comment

Oh my god Marshall showed up at the same nightclub Walker was at 3 days earlier! How could he?!

You'd think if Brandon was in the same champaigne act on Tuesday night, he would be in the photos and videos along with Javon spraying the crowd...

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
                          Oh my god Marshall showed up at the same nightclub Walker was at 3 days earlier! How could he?!

You'd think if Brandon was in the same champaigne act on Tuesday night, he would be in the photos and videos along with Javon spraying the crowd...
                          Right, because we all know nothing bad ever happens with Brandon Marshall.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                            Right, because we all know nothing bad ever happens with Brandon Marshall.
                            It seems like the Broncos have been cursed since we got him. Same with Walker.

Hopefully nothings wrong though. But damn.. Marshall needs to stay put.

Comment

Metro's investigation into the bizarre Javon Walker case has focused on two critical points after he left Body English nightclub at the Hard Rock Hotel: Who was with him at a party in the Hard Rock penthouse and whom did he leave with? And just when the story couldn't get any weirder -- on second thought, the hunch here is that it's going to get much wilder -- Walker's former Denver Broncos teammate Brandon Marshall showed up Friday at Tryst. Marshall and his cousin were also there in a Denver night club a year and a half ago, spraying champagne into the crowd and igniting bad blood with some gang members. Shortly after the Broncos players left the club in a limo, Darren Williams was shot in a drive-by and died in Walker's arms.

----
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X