The new hardest hitter on this team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new hardest hitter on this team?

The dog days of summer are officially upon us. Each and every day I scour the papers in search of morsels of Bronco news. Unfortunately, the media has become nothing but a tabloid ad nauseum.

To those of us who are FOOTBALL fans and couldn't give a rat's arse about the trials and tribulations of an NFL player's life off the field, I throw this out there:

With John Lynch in the twilight of his brilliant career, which young Bronco will establish himself as the most physical player on the team? Pretty much every player at this level can bring it. However, there are those players that come along once in a great while that consistently define the "whoo lick." John Lynch certainly has. There have been others for sure...Steve Atwater of course, Al Wilson played like a junk yard dog...nobody, for my money, hit harder than Dennis Smith (imagine USC's safety tandem of Dennis and Ronnie Lott! Ouch!)

Who's it gonna be? Who is going to crank it up a notch and earn that reputation for knocking the snott bubbles out of the opposition? I tell ya, I can't wait for September to roll around.
    Last edited by azfanz; 06-28-2008, 04:27 PM.

Originally posted by azfanz View Post
    The dog days of summer are officially upon us. Each and every day I scour the papers in search of morsels of Bronco news. Unfortunately, the media has become nothing but a tabloid ad nauseum.

To those of us who are FOOTBALL fans and couldn't give a rat's arse about the trials and tribulations of an NFL player's life off the field, I throw this out there:

With John Lynch in the twilight of his brilliant career, which young Bronco will establish himself as the most physical player on the team? Every player at this level can bring it. However, there are those players that come along once in a great while that consistently define the "whoo lick." John Lynch certainly has. There have been others for sure...Steve Atwater of course, Al Wilson played like a junk yard dog...nobody, for my money, hit harder than Dennis Smith (imagine USC's safety tandem of Dennis and Ronnie Lott! Ouch!)

Who's it gonna be? Who is going to crank it up a notch and earn that reputation for knocking the snott bubbles out of the opposition? I tell ya, I can't wait until September to roll around.
    i'm just gonna go with d.j., hes not a notoriously hard hitter, but i did see him dish out some punishment last season. i remember him knocking ron dayne sideways while dayne was running full steam ahead.
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
      i'm just gonna go with d.j., hes not a notoriously hard hitter, but i did see him dish out some punishment last season. i remember him knocking ron dayne sideways while dayne was running full steam ahead.
      Meh... I dont see that "fire" in DJ. Niko not quite yet, not until he get's his bearings and shows he can be a true starter. Im beting it's someone who makes a few plays on ST. Maybe that mexican neanderthal with the uni-brow?
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        Meh... I dont see that "fire" in DJ. Niko not quite yet, not until he get's his bearings and shows he can be a true starter. Im beting it's someone who makes a few plays on ST. Maybe that mexican neanderthal with the uni-brow?
        yeah but theres no one else other then DJ. and that mexican guy doesn't need to be a hard hitter. i'll bet ya 100 bucks he can hypnotize RBs with that uni brow of his......
        disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

ive been saying this is what we have been lacking since Al left us

a guy that puts fear into the opposing team, the guy who makes WRs think twice before catching that ball ove rthe middle and even after the drop still crushes him just so he wont even have to think twice about it next time

the guy who will blow somebody up right in there tracks and announce his presence on the field, a guy who is just plain nasty to run towards and even nastier to get hit by

WE NEED SOME FIRE ON THIS D
          sigpic
          -------

Comment

[QUOTE=azfanz;2241594]The dog days of summer are officially upon us./QUOTE]

Not for me but good thread thou...... I would Say D.J is the hardest hitter..... Champ is a close second with Lynch

Comment

[QUOTE=Broncofan1990;2241640]
              The dog days of summer are officially upon us./QUOTE]

Not for me but good thread thou...... I would Say D.J is the hardest hitter..... Champ is a close second with Lynch
              Champ . . . . . are you serious
              sigpic
              -------

Comment

Hamza can actually dole out some punishment.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

I'm going with Spencer Larsen, mostly on ST for now.
                  sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Broncofan1990;2241640]
                    The dog days of summer are officially upon us./QUOTE]

Champ is a good tackler but not really a hard hitter
                    sigpic

Comment

champ can actually dish out a nice hit considering he is pretty small

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
                        champ can actually dish out a nice hit considering he is pretty small
                        i very rarely see a champ hit that make me go "ohhh damn"
                        sigpic
                        -------

Comment

Bly and Foxworth.

:paper:

Comment

We all know that the new hardest hitter is B-Marsh! Oh wait that's off the field....

I gotta go w/ Hamza or McCree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfkBy...eature=related
                            sigpic

Comment

id hafta say d.j. is the hardest and other notables are boss( i think he might add some fire to the d), and then hazma abdullah. You can even throw in marlon mcree maybe, and if josh barret sees any action

Comment

Working...
                              X