X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Words Jav

[QUOTE=Javalon;2241747]
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post

Yeah, Champ is one of the best technical tacklers out there but he rarely knocks somebody's block off. But a lot of hard hitters should take lessons from Champ because consistency in tackling is more important, although less fun, than the WOW tackle.

As to the original question, I'm optimistically going with Jarvis Moss. The dude has taken advantage of a full year of professional training and has bulked up nicely. Combined with his speed, I think he's going to be laying the wood on both quarterbacks and running backs. Well, I HOPE that's what will happen.

I'm looking for both Moss and Dumervil to have 10+ sacks this year and maybe even Crowder will get close. That's assuming we can at least decently stop the run this year so teams have to throw the ball a bit more often, especially on 3rd and longs.
    Let's forget about the highlights and think about wrappin' up. I'd much rather see some hips get displaced than helmets coming off.....Champ is easily the most proven tackler on the team. He needs to run tacklin' camp video's for the off season....

Be sure to give Nate Wester a double feature of the video and remind him it doesn't matter how fast he's moving when he misses....

Comment

[QUOTE=hambone13;2267247]

Let's forget about the highlights and think about wrappin' up. I'd much rather see some hips get displaced than helmets coming off.....Champ is easily the most proven tackler on the team. He needs to run tacklin' camp video's for the off season....

Be sure to give Nate Wester a double feature of the video and remind him it doesn't matter how fast he's moving when he misses....My vote is Niko by default. He's the only player I've heard in interviews talkin' about it. DJ's a sound tackler, that's why he's not on highlights very often or getting fined.

Comment

[QUOTE=hambone13;2267250]
        Originally posted by hambone13 View Post

Be sure to give Nate Wester a double feature of the video and remind him it doesn't matter how fast he's moving when he misses....My vote is Niko by default. He's the only player I've heard in interviews talkin' about it. DJ's a sound tackler, that's why he's not on highlights very often or getting fined. Just tackle.

Comment

I would think Boss.

Comment

I expect to see some de-cleaters from DJ this year. I think he is going to be a lot more relaxed this year and should be really comfortable with his position and the scheme we are running.

IMO we will see atleast one play per game from him (not to mention 5-10 tackles) where we are wowed by his timing and athleticism.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Jamie Winborn!

----------------------------------------------
              I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Working...
              X