Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Moment was most painful for you last year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Moment was most painful for you last year?

I'm going with our loss to the Bears because had we won we would have been in great shape and momentum to possibly make the playoffs. I think that was the game that really took the wind out of our sails.
    Loss to Packers, Bly getting burned
    16.41%
    Loss to Bears, Hester WHY?
    37.50%
    Loss to Chargers, 41-3
    35.16%
    Loss to Raiders, Who loses to the Raiders?
    10.94%
    A book I wrote

I'm going the Bears game. I was at their stadium surrounded by Bears fans. We had the game in the bag and blew it all because Hester carried his team. Worst part is I had the 6 hour ride home with a Bear's fan who thought Hester is the greatest player ever.......
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Getting blown out by the Chargers at home required at least a couple of weeks of recovery.

People complained the fans left early.

If I was there, probably would have followed them.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

The Bears game. It was pitiful. Stupid Sauerbraun knew he could keep Devin Hester at bay by kicking out, not to him and he did it anyway. I still dislike him for that.

Comment

Loss to Chargers, 41-3

Losing to a divisional rival @ home like that is the worst and is unacceptable
          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

A season where we go 2-14 and those two wins come against the Raiders is still a bearable season

Comment

I have to say the loss to the chargers that was down right embarrising to get beat that bad by are rivals especially at home..That was a painful game to watch..
              sigpic

GO BRONCOS IN 2008

Comment

The Bears for me is definetly a close 2nd but the game against Green Bay was the worst for me. On the National spotlight I was hoping Jay could show up a few people. We were coming off that big win over Pittsburgh and were looking to improve to 4-3. We should have one in the final minute when we were inside their 10 yard line but settled for a FG. Then without even getting a possession Favre wins it and all you see and hear for weeks is Favre Favre Favre. I remember thinking after that game that the NFL should adopt the college policy and not let a game be settled by a coin flip.
                sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                  I'm going the Bears game. I was at their stadium surrounded by Bears fans. We had the game in the bag and blew it all because Hester carried his team. Worst part is I had the 6 hour ride home with a Bear's fan who thought Hester is the greatest player ever.......
                  Same here, except my ride home was only 3 hours. I was at the game with my cousin and my two sons. Still can't get over the disappointment of that game.
                  Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                  FF is awesome!

Comment

Its gotta be that bears game..... it just killed me

Comment

THE "F"ING PACKERS GAME!!!!!!!!!!

The league rigged that game for #4

Comment

Originally posted by hudd76 View Post
                        I have to say the loss to the chargers that was down right embarrising to get beat that bad by are rivals especially at home..That was a painful game to watch..
                        I agree-

It was painful to me because it looked like they had given up by the second quarter.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Chargers game. Team within our division and they can't stop reminding us of it.

Worst home loss since 1966.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacklunch View Post
                            Chargers game. Team within our division and they can't stop reminding us of it.

Worst home loss since 1966.

And if we lose again this year, their fans will be all over us. This is a must win game at home this year.

REVENGE!!
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I chose the utter de-pantsing by the Chargers at home. Embarassing doesn't even begin to cover how I felt about that game. And what made it worse was seeing our guys on the sideline in the third quarter, getting embarrassed at home, and they're smiling.

GOD, I hated that.

We'd better get some revenge on those powder blue tards this year. I want BLOOD.
                              In Manning I trust.

Comment

Working...
                              X