Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Offseason Acquisition will have the greatest impact.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Offseason Acquisition will have the greatest impact.

Either through free agency or the draft, Who do you think at the end of this season we will look back and say wow, with out him where would we be? Ill list some Examples:
    Free Agents
    Dewayne Robertson, DT
    Boss Bailey, OLB
    Niko Koutouvides, MLB
    Marlon McRee, S
    Michael Pittman, RB
    Darrell Jackson, WR
    Samie Parker, WR
    Casey Wiegmann, C
    Marquand Manuel, S
    Keary Colbert, WR

Draft Picks
    Ryan Clady, OT
    Eddie Royal, WR
    Kory Lictensteiger, C
    Jack Williams, CB
    Ryan Torain, RB
    Carlton Powell, DT
    Spencer Larsen, LB
    Josh Barret, S
    Peyton Hillis, FB

I have this weird feeling Darrell Jackson will have an huge re-birth year in Denver. He's shown his potential before i just think he might be the guy who breaks out, also if our run defense is much improved i expect it to be largely because of Dewayne Robetson.
    sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

I'd say Robertson and hopefully Clady. I could see Jackson doing well for us also.

Comment

someone else already made this thread 2 weeks ago. Use the search button.

Comment

'08 Acquisitions (not inquisitions)

Unrestricted Free Agents: Nikos Koutouvides

Trades: DeWayne Robertson

Draft Picks: Ryan Clady

College Free Agents: Wesley Woodyard

The Broncos continue to utilize all avenues to obtain players. '08 looks good.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post

hey anything to hog up room from those marshall threads.....

and about the question, i'm also gonna say dwayne robertson followed by darrell jackson.

as for the draft picks, i'm going with royal since hes really gonna boast our return game. clady, on the other hand is a rookie so he might not be much better then pears or harris.
          disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

I really really hope Eddie Royal has the biggest impact with his KR skills. It would be nice for once to see Cutler and crew operate with a short field on a consistant basis. It seemed like every effing drive last year started on the 18 yard line, which usually ended up dooming the drive...
            Last edited by sixoneseven12; 07-01-2008, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Niko. the MLB is the most important part of the defense. His play will determine the defense's play, so he will make the greatest impact, whether or not it is good, I can't say.
              sigpic
              Sig by Blondie79

Comment

DT was by far the weakest link on our defense, arguably the entire team. Dewayne Robertson should make the most impact, but will also has a lot of pressure on him to do so. After him, I'm hoping it's Clady followed by one of our new receivers to step up and claim that 2nd spot.

Comment

The greatest impact will come from Ryan Clady. Big boy will fill a gaping whole in our offensive line. He will also hopefully help in giving Cutler 3 seconds to throw.
                  sigpic

Comment

the acquisition of an insignificant amount of cap room by the release of walker will screw us over...

Comment

I think Robertson will have the greatest impact, followed by Clady and then Royal. Other possibilities are Josh Barrett, Ryan Torain, Darrell Jackson, and Keary Colbert.
                      sigpic
                      Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Robertson.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                          Robertson.
                          On3 w3rd raspon3?

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy Horse View Post
                            the acquisition of an insignificant amount of cap room by the release of walker will screw us over...
                            You're right, Walker b1tching his way out of town will have a negative impact on this team, the Broncos definitely need more drama.

It's too bad he's gone, now Princess is the Raiders problem.

As for the topic, I'm hoping it's Robertson, even at 75%, he can't be worse than last years bunch......
                            Last edited by stnzed; 07-01-2008, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post

Dude my bad i hadn't seen a thread like this yet, any way I've just been trying to shift the focus to the on-field issues instead of all the Marshall stuff.
                              sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

Working...
                              X